Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 12:45:57 PM EDT
Realistically, with the amount of evidence and the way the court is set up he will be found guilty.  There may still be surprises though.

What happens if Saddam Hussein is found not guilty/innocent?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
He would be tried for other crimes.  Hes only being tried for what, 144 people?  Hes still got thousands of cases pending if he doesnt get a death sentence out of this trial.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Realistically, with the amount of evidence and the way the court is set up he will be found guilty.  There may still be surprises though.

If his trial was in Kalifornia, it would be very possible for him to be found not guilty.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

He can move to Florida and play golf with O.J.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#6]
He will drive off and "some how" be blown up by an IED.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool, maybe by pooling their efforts they'll be able to track down the real dictator.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#8]
He won't be.
Trust me, the Iraqis wanted to shoot him out of hand.
We convinced them to have a trial.
Saddam is guilty, so he will be found guilty.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#9]
After sadamm had ramsey clark "on his team"...........suddenly..............he had been "tortured" by U.S.forces while in their custody. So now...... he is a "victim".... and many of the moonbats and libs are gushing purple piss out of their manginas and saying that he "should be released" and should "sue the government" ...........There is no doubt in my mind that sadamm could be elected Mayor of san fag krisko.........he is "anti-American" enough for even the West coast re-tards.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#10]
i imagine he won't have a jury of his peers, if you know what i mean.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Take him out back and put a bullet in his head.

They should have dropped a frag down that spider hole.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
He will drive off and "some how" be blown up by an IED.relieved of his head by a round of M118LR.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:01:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Take him out back and put a bullet in his head.

They should have dropped a frag down that spider hole.

Naw... I'm sure some VERY valuable intel could have been beaten out of him first!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:02:42 PM EDT
[#14]
OJ's new golf buddy

EDIT: Damnit that is what i get for not reading the thread before posting
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I would think maybe he would be offered the chairmenship of the DNC or anchor chair of CBS nightly news but he dosnt hate America enoughPerhaps he will run for the senate in Kalifornia
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:56:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I would think maybe he would be offered the chairmenship of the DNC or anchor chair of CBS nightly news but he dosnt hate America enoughPerhaps he will run for the senate in Kalifornia

Hell, I STILL think we should have hired Baghdad Bob to be a U.S. news anchor.  Seriously.

Imagine the headlines:  "In other news, the flea-infested rulers of the imperialist scum faction called "Democrats" have decided to nominate John Kerry.  Surely their blood will be boiled in the depths of Satan's dungeons!"
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#17]
This is more like an airing of grievances than a trial. Saddam is going to get a short rope and a long drop.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
He would be tried for other crimes.  Hes only being tried for what, 144 people?  Hes still got thousands of cases pending if he doesnt get a death sentence out of this trial.

So, since the current trial is taking months, I would imagine that he'll be sentanced right about the time that the sun explodes.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:49:18 PM EDT
[#19]
He'll make a buttload of money on speaking tours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top