Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 12:12:54 PM EDT
Are flash bangs considered destructive devices or can they just be ordered?, what about "stingball", and pepper grenades?....
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Are flash bangs considered destructive devices or can they just be ordered?, what about "stingball", and pepper grenades?....

I would love to have a stingball grenade for the neighbors who keep attempting to crack my WEP key.  They are never successful, but still.  I am tired of my sonicwall telling me someone is attempting to get on the network.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:16:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes flashbangs are DDs.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would love to have a stingball grenade for the neighbors who keep attempting to crack my WEP key.  They are never successful, but still.  I am tired of my sonicwall telling me someone is attempting to get on the network.

I've got a solution for that one.  Set it up to proxy all traffic to a page that shows them goatse guy or something equally unpleasant, and let them into your network.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw an electronic flash bang that is just as strong on the candle power and about 2-3 decibals louder then the average flash bang....but its all electronic strobes and a speaker for the noise battery powered...I doubt if thats concidered a DD...but i cant find it on google....  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#6]
i saw a guy with 2 stingball's and 1 CS mini grenade at the last gun show.. he wants 70$ each..
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:08:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I saw an electronic flash bang that is just as strong on the candle power and about 2-3 decibals louder then the average flash bang....but its all electronic strobes and a speaker for the noise battery powered...I doubt if thats concidered a DD...but i cant find it on google....  

This it?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:13:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I was flash banged at Tiger Valley. It's not something I'll forget anytime soon.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#9]
120db at 1m is not that loud... its the same as your car alarm... anoying, yes... but not "holy shiT!" loud..
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
120db at 1m is not that loud... its the same as your car alarm... anoying, yes... but not "holy shiT!" loud..

Sustained?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, but they aren't dangerous at all.
That's according to Chuck Schumer and the ATF (they flip flopped back and forth on that ) during the Waco hearings.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Tagarooni as I am interested
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:33:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

are they complete morons?  WEP is insanely easy to break,  they even have all in one programs now that do it all for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top