Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 8:52:07 AM EDT
Fellas,

Need an opinion form you guys, but first lemme give you some background info.

I was 7 years active duty as a SF Commo support geek.  Now I am in school and in my last year of college.  With a decent tax refund coming to me, I was seriously thinking of getting myself a rifle.  I am leaning toward a Bushmaster M4 since I have grown so used to having on while I was active duty, but I hear a lot of talk of AKM's.

All I currently own is a Glock 30 and a Rem 870.

Tell me, what do you guys think? Pros, Cons?

And yes, school is already paid for (GI BIll) so I can freely do what I want with the cash.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:53:05 AM EDT
[#1]
try both, decide afterwards
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
hahaha.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#3]
get both, draw your own conclusions.  Both of them offer a shitload of fun, and an opportunity to wantonly throw money to the assault rifle gods...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top