This Thread speaks for itself.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
There's threads on here just as bad.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I wasn't referring to the group.  I could give a rats ass about those assholes.  I'm talking about the response from the shotgunners over at SGW.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW, that information should be made page length here and made sticky in BOLD "WARNING"

Like the old guy said about reading the fine print. They are getting funding from people who think they are a gun friendly org.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WOW, that information should be made page length here and made sticky in BOLD "WARNING"

Like the old guy said about reading the fine print. They are getting funding from people who think they are a gun friendly org.

Probably very little. The problem is the gun owners thinking it's OK to outlaw those eeevil guns.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Correct me in a nice way if I'm wrong, but what I read of it made sense to me. I think we would be able to keep our guns longer if we showed we were responsible people

HOly hell!!!
I canjt evne type!
I'm seing fucking bloood right now!
He sounds like a Jew in 1930s germany...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Correct me in a nice way if I'm wrong, but what I read of it made sense to me. I think we would be able to keep our guns longer if we showed we were responsible people

HOly hell!!!
I canjt evne type!
I'm seing fucking bloood right now!
He sounds like a Jew in 1930s germany...

I think he woke up a little later in the thread.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top