Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 4:57:38 PM EDT
has anyone ever ordered from these guys? they are a yahoo store and claim to be customer service oriented but they are not ranked/ rated on any customer feedback site ive seen and the BBB has no file on them.  They have a phone I want at a decent price and I dont want to get ripped off.
The reason I ask is cause I dropped my phone and it has basically lost all reception everywhere (i think the internal antenna broke), and since I only got it in august '04 I dont qualify for a new discounted one from Cingular/ ATT, and I dont think I can live like this till next august.

link
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top