Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 12:55:11 PM EDT
Best Little Beerhouse in Texas

A Texas Tech graduate, a University of Texas grad and a Texas Aggie were sitting in a bar in San Antonio.  The view of the river was exceptional.

"But," said the guy from Tech, "I still prefer the beer joints back in Lubbock.  There's one place where the owner goes out of his way for the locals.  When you buy four beers, he'll buy the fifth."

The Longhorn said, "Well, at my favorite bar in Austin, the owner will buy your third drink after you've bought two."

"We-e-e-ell, that's nothin'," the Aggie responded.  "Back in College Station, there's this bar where, from the very moment you set foot in the place, they'll buy you a drink and keep them coming all night.  Then, when you've decided that you've had enough to drink, they take you upstairs and treat you to some o' what the Good Book calls 'pleasures of the flesh.'  And it's all on the house."

The Longhorn and the Red Raider looked at each other, then at the Aggie.

"And this actually happened to you?" asked the Longhorn.

"We-e-e-ell, no, not me-myself personally," admitted teh Aggie.  "But, my sister, now........."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top