Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 7:38:50 AM EDT
Back to square one...

Okay, I though I wanted the Glock 27 for CC but after handling it for a while, the grip was simply too awkward. The corners hit the wrong spots on my palm. The Sig Pro 2340, while I like the ability to go from .4 to .357,  seems a bit too large to carry on my person . I like the HK P200SK, specification wise, but have never shot one. And. they are not cheap either.

I then tried the compact S&W 990L in .40 cal. That thing fits like a glove. I do not know anyone with one but I sure would like some input from those that experience with them.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:41:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Sig 229
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, I kicked that one around but it seems too heavy to me for all day CC.

Since the Smith is the perfect size/ wt. for what I am looking for I was hoping to learn from others with experience with this particular S&W model.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yea, I kicked that one around but it seems too heavy to me for all day CC.

I hump it around all day.  Completely comfortable, reliable and accurate.  Get what you want but know that there are other options out there besides the S&W.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top