Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 7:34:03 AM EDT
good morning, Mr. Jew Sir.

i would like to say how glad i am that you are 'back'.  i always enjoy your posts.  sometimes i laugh my ass off.  i also think you have a cool user name.  i guess i could always change mine to 'sorta tactical mean old bastard', but that would maybe be overly long.

i tried to post this in another thread a few days ago, but i have a crappy internet company and my connection goes to hell every so often.  that was one of those times.  hopefully it won't this time.

so.  thank you again, Mr. Jew Sir.

i hope you have a good day.  happy saturday.

peace.
bill
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:35:39 AM EDT
[#1]
cartman: You're not a jew stan
stan:  yes I am
cartman: no, no dont be so hard on yourself

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish people would call me "sir", without immediately adding "you're making a scene."
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:51:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Now hand over the gold!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:55:08 AM EDT
[#4]

The Dude: Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even fucking Jewish, man.

Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talkin' about?

Man, you're fucking Polish Catholic--

What the fuck are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah--

And you know this!

Yeah, and five fucking years ago you were divorced.

So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:59:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Now hand over the gold!

I broke the dam.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wish people would call me "sir", without immediately adding "you're making a scene."

+1
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:39:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
good morning, Mr. Jew Sir.

i would like to say how glad i am that you are 'back'.  i always enjoy your posts.  sometimes i laugh my ass off.  i also think you have a cool user name.  i guess i could always change mine to 'sorta tactical mean old bastard', but that would maybe be overly long.

i tried to post this in another thread a few days ago, but i have a crappy internet company and my connection goes to hell every so often.  that was one of those times.  hopefully it won't this time.

so.  thank you again, Mr. Jew Sir.

i hope you have a good day.  happy saturday.

peace.
bill

Suck up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top