Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 6:14:05 AM EDT
I have been waiting all year for some kid to come sell me some of those candy bars. I like the ones with almonds. If anyone's kids are selling these, i will buy a case from ya!! let me know
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Yumm.  I remember selling these years back.  The bars with almonds were the best..  
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:16:06 AM EDT
[#2]
now I haven't seen those for a long time now...

all I see them selling is some worthless cr@p!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:19:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I have two of the caramel ones sitting around I got for Christmas, delicious.

Abe
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:19:25 AM EDT
[#4]
My son is selling them for kindergarten. IM me if you want some - just cover actual shipping and I'll get them sent out ASAP.

Proof of life pic
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:33:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My son is selling them for kindergarten. IM me if you want some - just cover actual shipping and I'll get them sent out ASAP.

Proof of life pic

IM sent
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:47:22 AM EDT
[#6]
NAGAN BARS?

We are talking about Ray Nagan, right?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have been waiting all year for some kid to come sell me some of those candy bars. I like the ones with almonds. If anyone's kids are selling these, i will buy a case from ya!! let me know

I agreed to buy 2 from the little shit who lives nextdoor (I hate the kid) thinking maybe he would start being nice or somthing... He still hasn't show up with them.

Didn't give him any money though. Little punk probably ate them all.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:41:42 AM EDT
[#8]
The 4-H group I was in and my sister and cousin are currently in sells them down by the courthouse every year. I helped out my last year in 4-H and some asshole elitist copped an attitude. Then an androgynous (seriously, we couldn't tell if it was a man or woman, I kid you not) cop kept hassling us all day because he/she/it had nothing better to do and figured abusing his/her/its authority to harrass some kids would be entertaining for a few hours.

Heck, selling World's Finest chocolate at the courthouse got me on tv for the third or fourth time. They were doing some news report and I walked by in the background several times carrying cases of chocolate.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The 4-H group I was in and my sister and cousin are currently in sells them down by the courthouse every year. I helped out my last year in 4-H and some asshole elitist copped an attitude. Then an androgynous (seriously, we couldn't tell if it was a man or woman, I kid you not) cop kept hassling us all day because he/she/it had nothing better to do and figured abusing his/her/its authority to harrass some kids would be entertaining for a few hours.

Heck, selling World's Finest chocolate at the courthouse got me on tv for the third or fourth time. They were doing some news report and I walked by in the background several times carrying cases of chocolate.

lol.....we need to put you on the "Famous people at Arfcom" list...lol

I got on tv once after a football game, nobody saw me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top