Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 9:51:37 PM EDT
For those in tucson this was on Redington road about a mile into the dirt, right next to the first cattleguard. Sorry for the crappy quality, it was a cell phone pic.

I didnt see any smugglers OR immigrants while I was shooting.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
For those in tucson this was on Redington road about a mile into the dirt, right next to the first cattleguard. Sorry for the crappy quality, it was a cell phone pic.

www.sw-schutz.com/abbildung/misc/picture(5).jpg

I didnt see any smugglers OR immigrants while I was shooting.

moving targets?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like something they should have around Houston
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:10:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looks like something they should have around Houston

Really? Don't you have a deep love for illegals? You seem to when you start defending them in just about every anti-illegal thread.

Have you re-thought your pro-illegal alien stance perhaps?

If so, good for you and welcome aboard main stream America.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:25:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd rather see this one posted along the border instead...

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:26:51 PM EDT
[#5]
to see illegals in their natural habitat you usually have to push west towards three points or even as far north as the el tiro and avra valley areas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top