Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 9:19:32 PM EDT
This was the first time I carried every time I was out the door.  It was an interesting feeling.  First, I kept it to 5 over and no more.  I didn't think much about who was cutting me off or how fast I could go if I wanted to, more about how I had plenty of time to get where I was going.

I didn't think much about who was around me or what they were doing.  Usually, people piss me off but not today.  

What an interesting day.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#1]
An armed society is a polite society.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]
smart man.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This was the first time I carried every time I was out the door.  It was an interesting feeling.  First, I kept it to 5 over and no more.  I didn't think much about who was cutting me off or how fast I could go if I wanted to, more about how I had plenty of time to get where I was going.

I didn't think much about who was around me or what they were doing.  Usually, people piss me off but not today.  

What an interesting day.

I have a lot of days like that
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

What an interesting day.

So what were you carrying in CA, a bad attitude ?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

What an interesting day.

learn how to carry with sweatpants, shorts, hot days, cold days ...etc....
and in Cali no less.. congrats!

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What an interesting day.

So what were you carrying in CA, a bad attitude ?

I plead the 5th Amendment, and the 2nd Amendment.  That is ALL.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:32:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I didn't think much about who was around me or what they were doing.  

Then what is the point of carrying?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top