which VH1 ?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#5]
never mind
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:00:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Was that the clip on "Web Junk 20" that was on this weekend?

SBg
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:07:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:23:05 AM EDT
[#8]
web junk comes back on in 35min..
11am est
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:28:52 AM EDT
[#9]
www.vh1.com/vspot/index.jhtml

you need IE to watch it
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:48:53 AM EDT
[#10]
That wasn't Bulletfest. Looked like a great shoot though...      
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:52:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well, arfcommers going hollywood, who would have thunk it.  Tonight I'm flipping channels when I happen upon a show about internet video clips.  What do I see but a clip of a child shooting a machinegun.  Then the adult supervising her turns around and I realize that this is bulletfest and me, Cduarte, Helldoggy and a few others were shooting not two spots down from where the video was shot.  We made the mainstream baby.  R.Lee may waste his time at knob creek, but VH1 seeks us out.  Who rocks now

You mean to say, "Who ends up in Brady videos now?"

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:56:22 AM EDT
[#12]
How was it presented? "Look at the right-wing fundies indoctrinating a child into their hate group- ban guns now" or was it relatively unbiased?

(I haven't watched VH1 in months, so I've never heard of that video clips show...)
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:57:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
www.vh1.com/vspot/index.jhtml

you need IE to watch it

All is get is Flavor Flav.

His 15 minutes were up loooooong ago.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:57:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
How was it presented? "Look at the right-wing fundies indoctrinating a child into their hate group- ban guns now" or was it relatively unbiased?

(I haven't watched VH1 in months, so I've never heard of that video clips show...)

It was more like - Watch the stupid rednecks teaching their infant children how to shoot the hell out of stuff.....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:58:47 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was more like - Watch the stupid rednecks teaching their infant children how to shoot the hell out of stuff.....

oh    
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:11:25 AM EDT
[#17]

yeah, by no means was the clip pointing out the fun with guns. it was poking fun at silly rednecks (white people) and their radical culture (teaching kids to shoot safely).

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:14:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:15:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was not flattening ...  

SBG
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:16:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That wasn't Bulletfest. Looked like a great shoot though...      

Yeah gus, it was bulletfest.  Wrong year though, that was two years ago at snodes.  The guy in the clip was two to the right of us on the line last year.  Just past the guys renting all the SMGs.  

Nah - they had WAY more explosions and some moving targets in the video than we ever had at Snode's. It looked very similar, but the shoot they showed was in Oklahoma (they even said so).

This is exactly why so many of us were against the idea of any reporters at BF last year. I remember MTV was talking about filming at BF a couple of years ago, and they were denied as well.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

SBG

Or flattering either...

Hey - my first stint as a spelling nazi!!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SBG

On the contrary- that .50s and the .30 cals. pretty much wiped out anything taller than a foot in their paths. Nothing left standing!

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:31:42 AM EDT
[#23]
I didn't see it, but Scott COusino on subguns is reporting they used his footage from the Oklahoma shoot last year as well.

AND he doesn't realize that just because he hasn't put a copyright notice in the corner that he can't have a lawyer write a nasty letter and demand that they discontinue usage of the footage.

We need to STAND UP and quit letting our enemies use our own footage as propaganda against us.

You realize VPC has a video where they use OUR machinegun shoot footage against us -- it's somewhere on their website now.  And the guys who own the footage (Scott Cousino is one) won't make the VPC remove it because they think they can't
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top