Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 6:10:56 PM EDT
Ok, the terminator goes into the gun shop and asks for a variety of weapons.  He gets the UZI and the others.  

When he attacks Sarah Conner, in the bar that she was waiting at for the cops, the UZI was full auto.  Did the gun dealer sell him a full auto, or did the terminator do an illegal modification, thereby getting the ATF after him?

Just wondering.

TXL
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#1]
it was one of those magic movie guns
you know everyone can get whatever they want at the gun shop ( rocket launchers gernades machine guns etc)
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:18:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Uh.  He killed the gun owner if IRC.  The UZI was most likely a MG cuz the movie took place b4 86.
Im no expert but that is what I think happened.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Uh.  He killed the gun owner if IRC.  The UZI was most likely a MG cuz the movie took place b4 86.
Im no expert but that is what I think happened.

just curious when did Cali ban buzz guns ?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#4]
He's the terminator.  He could probably take a railroad spike and squash it into the necessary parts.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:22:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
it was one of those magic movie guns
you know everyone can get whatever they want at the gun shop ( rocket launchers gernades machine guns etc)

no, actually, in the original script for the Terminator, there was a scene in which the Terminator converts the UZI and the AR-180 into full-auto.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:30:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

no, actually, in the original script for the Terminator, there was a scene in which the Terminator converts the UZI and the AR-180 into full-auto.

Sorry dude, but you are wrong.  Chuck Norris did the illegal conversion of the guns.  A Chuck Norris converted gun requires no registration as you may have guessed.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Hello?! He's a damned cyborg, he can pull the trigger that fast.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:37:56 PM EDT
[#8]
But even if he did convert the gun to full auto, the uxi was still an SBR.
If I was Reese I would have just told the ATF that there was a survivalist nutcase running around with an untaxed full auto.
ATF would have taken care of the T800 series right good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top