Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 2:11:03 PM EDT

A 35-year-old mother of 14 was arrested on a charge of physical abuse of a child late Thursday after three of her children were found at an abandoned house they used as a "safe house" when she abused them, according to the Milwaukee Police Department.

The woman, whom police would not identify, remained in police custody this morning. The children were taken into protective custody, said Anne E. Schwartz, police spokeswoman. The women’s children range in age from 3 to 20, Schwartz said. Six were removed from her custody earlier and she is now pregnant, Schwartz said.

The woman called police around 10 p.m. Thursday to report that three of her children, 9-year-old twin boys and a 6-year-old boy, were missing, police said. An older child led police to the abandoned house on the 3500 block of Brown St., where they found the three children, Schwartz said. The children had bruises and scars and told police their mother beat them with her fists, broomsticks and belts, Schwartz said. The twins and the 6-year-old have different last names, she said.

The house where the children were found is boarded up and has no heat, water or electricity, Schwartz said. The floors are unstable and there is feces on the floor.

At a morning news conference outside the house, Ald. Michael McGee Jr. said that local churches and the woman’s family had a responsibility to intervene in this case. He also made an allusion to the millions-dollar deal to bring the headquarters of Manpower Inc. downtown, even while "there is so much poverty in this neighborhood."

"The children lived in terror," Schwartz said.

She said that the kids lived near the 5th District police station, located at 2920 N. 4th St., but that is a significant distance away from where they were found. Schwartz, at the news conference, said that the home where the children usually lived was well-kept and it was mainly the violence in the household that drove them into the "safe house."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/388074.asp
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Everybody hit it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#2]
A .50BMG really does a number on a watermelon from 50 yards or so.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#3]
ok kids from 14 kids from20 to the age of three.
14 pregnancies  (one set of twins) including the current pregnancy

35 now so she started when she was15.

This woman was pregnant 75% of the time since she was 14.  

How can we keep letting this woman have kids??????
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I bet ARDOC can fix her up
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#6]
There's a term for this.... BROOD SOW.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Dang, and she isn't even an illegal!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Fourteen children?  To quote Dennis Miller -

"Christ, lady -  it's a vagina, not a clown car!!"
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Agreed. This incubator on two legs (I won't dignify her by calling her a woman) is the poster child for court ordered tubal ligation.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:33:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed. This incubator on two legs (I won't dignify her by calling her a woman) is the poster child for court ordered tubal ligation.

It should be "The poster child for a Post-Birth abortion", I'd say about 20 years ago!

And some people wonder why this country/World is going down the shitter?.......

Can you say "Exponential Welfare Growth?"

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
i1.tinypic.com/mn1bmp.jpg

That 'woman' in the photograph got her picture taken by a newspaper reporter after filing a lawsuit claiming the jackhammers were hurting her unborn child. If you look you can see the construction site.

The forum where I saw this photo was calling attention to her smoking cigaretts while being concerned enough about the heath of her fetus to file a frivolous lawsuit.

What a retarded beeatch!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i1.tinypic.com/mn1bmp.jpg

That 'woman' in the photograph got her picture taken by a newspaper reporter after filing a lawsuit claiming the jackhammers were hurting her unborn child. If you look you can see the construction site.

The forum where I saw this photo was calling attention to her smoking cigaretts while being concerned enough about the heath of her fetus to file a frivolous lawsuit.

What a retarded beeatch!

That's even funnier than the kids getting beat.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top