BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 5:33:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:34:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Dana Delaney
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:34:55 AM EDT
[#2]
The hotty nurse from China Beach is Dana Delaney.  I don't think that is her, but there is a resemblence.

I take that back.  The more I look at her, the more I see that it is indeed Dana Delaney.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:36:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know who that is.

But she is going to hit low.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:36:12 AM EDT
[#4]
That's her. I saw a movie once where she was a dominatrix and had some nude scenes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:37:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Since you added a second pic.

My NSA hacked face recognition software says,

I still don't know
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:38:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Exit to Eden

She was also in Tombstone and several other movies.  She easily ranls in my top 5 of hottest women eva
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:39:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's another pic

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:40:50 AM EDT
[#8]
She's hot!

Is that a Makarov?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:41:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

she ain't gonna hit anything. Her finger is behind the trigger in the first pic.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:41:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Here's another pic

img300.imageshack.us/img300/6534/217b9fc.jpg

now she's REALLY gonna hit low!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:42:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

she ain't gonna hit anything. Her finger is behind the trigger in the first pic.

hahahahaha GOOD eye!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:42:48 AM EDT
[#12]
The name of my "new" coffee table book: "100 women I would like to fuck."......."Chapter one ...Dana Delaney............."  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:51:35 AM EDT
[#13]
If that is from a movie/show check IMDB.com, simple.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:53:06 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hahahahaha GOOD eye!!!

What the hell are those pics from?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:54:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Oh yeah....Exit to Eden...great nude scenes...nice bush too!

She is hot, always had a thing for her.....

Best part of China Beach (great show too)
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:54:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
She's hot!

Is that a Makarov?

Why yes that is a Makarov...strange only you and I noticed the gun in the picture
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:54:46 AM EDT
[#17]
in that vein, Kim Delany (Dana's younger sister) and also on China Beach, Marg Helgenberger who is now on CSI

Kim Delaney

Marg now

Marg and Dana on China Beach
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:59:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hahahahaha GOOD eye!!!

What the hell are those pics from?

An upcoming episode of a hit TV series on the Sci Fi channel.

But I can't name the show without pissing off alot of people on this board.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:00:34 AM EDT
[#19]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:03:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She's hot!

Is that a Makarov?

Why yes that is a Makarov...strange only you and I noticed the gun in the picture

Yes...yes it is intersting.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:07:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

But I can't name the show without pissing off alot of people on this board.

Let me guess, the plot has an evil businessman plotting against his employees.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Are you sure that Kim Delaney and Dana Delany ARE sisters?  Wikipedia says no.  Dana grew up in Conn and Kim grew up in Phili.  Maybe their dad was setting up franchises in different cities, just like Tyler Durden's father, or former NBA star SHAWN KEMP.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:22:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Are you sure that Kim Delaney and Dana Delany ARE sisters?  Wikipedia says no.  Dana grew up in Conn and Kim grew up in Phili.  Maybe their dad was setting up franchises in different cities, just like Tyler Durden's father, or for NBA star SHAWN KEMP.

They ARE sisters...I don't know what their situation was (maybe parents divorced, one lived with mom, one with dad?) but i do know they are sisters...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:24:07 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Here's another pic

What's up with the Turkey neck?

roy d
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:28:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Yes, and I'd hit it like broken keyboard.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:34:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here's another pic

What's up with the Turkey neck?

roy d

Age maybe?  And that isnt a turkey neck.. you are looking at semen drainage devices
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:59:01 AM EDT
[#27]
http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~sepinwal/faq.html#Delaney

Are Kim Delaney and Dana Delany related?

Well, the fact that their last names are spelled differently ought to be all the answer you need. No, they are not related, though people occasionally confuse the two because of the similar last name and the fact that both appeared on TV shows about Vietnam at roughly the same time (Kim on Tour of Duty and Dana on China Beach).

Not trying to argue on the internet, because that is for retards.  I am just a simple man trying to make my way in the galaxy.  I don't know THE ANSWER.  This is the best I've gotten from google. Gonna try IMDB to see what they say.

BTW- I would prefer Dana over Kim.  Kim is a boozer.

IMDb- Worthless for this question.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:07:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Well, the fact that their last names are spelled differently ought to be all the answer you need. No, they are not related, though people occasionally confuse the two because of the similar last name and the fact that both appeared on TV shows about Vietnam at roughly the same time (Kim on Tour of Duty and Dana on China Beach).

Not trying to argue on the internet, because that is for retards.  I am just a simple man trying to make my way in the galaxy.  I don't know THE ANSWER.  This is the best I've gotten from google. Gonna try IMDB to see what they say.

BTW- I would prefer Dana over Kim.  Kim is an boozer.

Didn't Dana have some problems also?  I don't really care because I would still be all over it if I had the chance.

(Yeah, like that will happen).  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:11:18 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
That's her. I saw a movie once where she was a dominatrix and had some nude scenes.

Yeah..but Rosey O'Donnel was in the same movie!  Thank goodness no nude scenes with her
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Exit to Eden- Dana's buttered nipples.  Now that's a hell of a recipe.  Dana does have some issues.  She's a cockaholic !
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:21:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Exit to Eden- Dana's buttered nipples.  Now that's a hell of a recipe.  Dana does have some issues.  She's a cockaholic !

Yeah, that was a great scene...what did he call that....New Orleans French Toast...

For those that didn't see it...he rubbed a stick of butter over her nipple, letting it melt onto them, then sprinkled them with cinnamon and sugar, and the proceeded to suck it off....

Man talk about a breakfast!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:22:21 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

BTW- I would prefer Dana over Kim.  Kim is a boozer.

IMDb- Worthless for this question.

I think maybe your right, but i could've sworn that I remember them being talked about as sisters on some of the entertainment shows....
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:57:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that was a great scene...what did he call that....New Orleans French Toast...

For those that didn't see it...he rubbed a stick of butter over her nipple, letting it melt onto them, then sprinkled them with cinnamon and sugar, and the proceeded to suck it off....

Man talk about a breakfast!

Kittens are dying as you speak!  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Oh yeah....Exit to Eden...great nude scenes...nice bush too!

Here's that naked shot of her from "Exit to Eden" -

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Hotter than molten hell.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She's hot!

Is that a Makarov?

Uh, I have "broad" tastes, and I mean that literally.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Maybe I'm gettin old, but once the initial jolt of hormonal lust hits and begins to fade, I can't help thinking, "Damn! There's ANOTHER hot woman I'll never sleep with."  

I think they call that "depressive realism."

Admit it, you think she's kinda hot too!  (It's OK, it's just us here...)

Reminds me of motorcycles and biccycle crashes... you know you're not hurt too badly when the first question you ask after falling down is "Is my bike OK?"  

I'd STILL never buy one of them commie guns... unless *she* came with it.  heh.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:19:02 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
She's hot!

Is that a Makarov?

Uh, I have "broad" tastes, and I mean that literally.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Maybe I'm gettin old, but once the initial jolt of hormonal lust hits and begins to fade, I can't help thinking, "Damn! There's ANOTHER hot woman I'll never sleep with."  

I think they call that "depressive realism."

Admit it, you think she's kinda hot too!  (It's OK, it's just us here...)

Reminds me of motorcycles and biccycle crashes... you know you're not hurt too badly when the first question you ask after falling down is "Is my bike OK?"  

I'd STILL never buy one of them commie guns... unless *she* came with it.  heh.

Actually there is only one girl on the offical StonerStudent "would do list"....Veronica Lake
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Yep, Dana Delany, what's that (vid)clip from?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
She's hot!

Is that a Makarov?

I think she kinda looks like Hanoi Jane Fondle.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:40:31 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Yep, Dana Delany, what's that (vid)clip from?

motown has a idiotic obsession with posting pics from unaired BSG episodes.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Actually there is only one girl on the offical StonerStudent "would do list"....Veronica Lake

And why not Fay Wray?  
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:59:30 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And why not Fay Wray?  

I don't know......Fay Wray just doesn't do it. Besides her boyfriend could kick my sissy ass
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:03:19 AM EDT
[#44]
I don't know about the starlets now a days they just don't have the wow factor like the girls back in the 40's.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:30:51 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And why not Fay Wray?  

I don't know......Fay Wray just doesn't do it. Besides her boyfriend could kick my sissy ass

You'd just need a bi-plane!

OMG I crack me up.

Never mind. Didn't work the first time, probably won't work now.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top