Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 11:33:23 AM EDT
I posted some feedback in the EE and now everytime someone posts a "+1" it bumps to the top in my "My Active Topics" view.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#1]
go to the thread and click unsubscribe
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
go to the thread and click unsubscribe

All I see is "Subscribe" though.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#3]
tag
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
tag

You sure you want to do that? It'll never go away...  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#6]
click on Manage Subscriptions at the Top

duh
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#7]
not possible.   unless it hits  40 pages

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tag

You sure you want to do that? It'll never go away...  

just like this nasty rash?  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I posted some feedback in the EE and now everytime someone posts a "+1" it bumps to the top in my "My Active Topics" view.

Open a troll account, start a pissing contest with yourself, and use both accounts to report your behavior to a mod. Demand the troll be banned and the thread locked and trashed.

That's what I would do.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:46:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
click on Manage Subscriptions at the Top

duh

OK, NOW WHAT?

I clicked on Manage Subscriptions and NOTHING was there. "No Subscriptions Found."
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Open a troll account, start a pissing contest with yourself, and use both accounts to report your behavior to a mod. Demand the troll be banned and the thread locked and trashed.

That's what I would do.

BRILLIANT!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#12]
I have either a subscribe or unsubscribe button.  Depending on if I have subscribed or not.  Odd.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#13]
This is what I see:

There is a "subscribe" button, but no "unsubscribe" button.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:06:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You're not "subscribed"

Subscriptions would show up on your "manage subscriptions" page.

It's just one of your "My Active Topics" It'll stay there until it hits 40 pages, or until the end of the month. They start a new feedback thread every month. They lock the old one, then sort through it and update everybody's feedback numbers. It's a small price to pay in order to be able to even HAVE feedback available to us buyers.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This is what I see:

img214.imageshack.us/img214/8724/screencap2lq.jpg

There is a "subscribe" button, but no "unsubscribe" button.

You 'tagged' it by replying.

No untagging.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're not "subscribed"

Subscriptions would show up on your "manage subscriptions" page.

It's just one of your "My Active Topics" It'll stay there until it hits 40 pages, or until the end of the month. They start a new feedback thread every month. They lock the old one, then sort through it and update everybody's feedback numbers. It's a small price to pay in order to be able to even HAVE feedback available to us buyers.

Alright, so there's no "un-tagging" a thread. Got it.

I like the feedback system too. You gotta reward the good guys.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Directions for unsubscribing:

First:   Click on Subscribe

Second:  Post a thread on ARF.com asking how to Unsubscribe.

Three:  Finished
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Directions for unsubscribing:

First:   Click on Subscribe

Second:  Post a thread on ARF.com asking how to Unsubscribe.

Three:  Finished

???

I didn't Subscribe to anything! I just want to not have it pop to the top of my Active Topics whenever anyone posts in it.

I didn't know there was a difference between "Subscribe" and "You posted in the thread, now it pops up whenever anyone posts in it until it goes to thread lock or drops off the radar"
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#19]
When you ""Subscribe" to a thread you get an e-mail everytime someone posts a new reply.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top