Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 9:43:16 AM EDT
Is our country ready for a woman president, or would we get an indipendent in? I have nothing against Rice or a woman prez, but Clinton on the other hand..   Just curious.

Kris
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:48:23 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTP
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#2]
If Condi won the Republican nomination she would win the Presidency without a problem.  It would be a landslide.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:50:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe our country is ready for a woman president. There is no reason to vote against a woman just because she is a woman.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:52:59 AM EDT
[#4]
A Democrat or a Republican WILL be President.  I don't see that changing in the foreseeable future.

So yes, assuming each had their party's nomination.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:55:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#6]
DR. Condoleezza Rice doesn’t want to be the president. Can she do the job? Yes! Does she have the connections? Yes! Is it worth the hassle of being president? NO!  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If Condi won the Republican nomination she would win the Presidency without a problem.  It would be a landslide.

I hope and pray that this is the race we see in 08'. I have no issues with a woman president. The current president has already proven that the president is only as good as his cabinet... aside from his speech writer.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope and pray that this is the race we see in 08'. I have no issues with a woman president. The current president has already proven that the president is only as good as his cabinet... aside from his speech writer.

Time for Perot to make an appearance again?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Time for Perot to make an appearance again?

I think Rice is more apt for the presidency give our current situation in the GWoT. I don't know what he's been up to lately, but he might make a good choice for a VP.

Personally I'd rather see Rice and Tommy Franks run the world... I mean country.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:50:24 AM EDT
[#11]
What makes me uncomfortable about Rice is that I don't know her actual position on anything.  In her current job, she pretty much has to articulate POTUS's foreign policy position.  She does a good job of this, but I'd really like to know her personal positions on a lot of domestic spending issues before deciding that I'd vote for her.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What makes me uncomfortable about Rice is that I don't know her actual position on anything.  In her current job, she pretty much has to articulate POTUS's foreign policy position.  She does a good job of this, but I'd really like to know her personal positions on a lot of domestic spending issues before deciding that I'd vote for her.

From what I've read she's pro RKBA.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:58:33 AM EDT
[#13]
That ticket would be a dream come true for conservatives.  After the humiliation of the first debate the left would walk right up to the line of calling her the N-word, and they'd do it on national tv.  Their minority constituency would then see exactly what the leadership of the left really thinks about them.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

No matter how little I know about her I can say with 100% certainty that it's better than what I DO know about Mrs. Klinton.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:01:21 AM EDT
[#15]
I hope that they both run and get a third party elected for the first time in how long?

this two party system we have needs to go away, now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top