Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 8:52:01 PM EDT
WE NEED FREE HEALTHCARE & APPEASEMENT....WE NEED MORE MEDIA SUPPORT...WE NEED TO IMPEACH BUSHITLER...WE NEED TO..Uhh I forget now

Prisoner_Number_Six (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-25-06 07:44 PM
Original message"What we have in mind is breakfast in bed for 400,000."Edited on Wed Jan-25-06 07:50 PM by Prisoner_Number_Six

It's time for a new Woodstock.

And I'm not talking about that wussified, fake, glued-together-for-profit imitation they held a few years back. I'm talking about what came to be because of the original 1969 concept. I'm talking about Yasgur's Farm.

We need a protest.

We need protest songs. We need protest singers. We need protesters by the millions!

We need CSN & Y. We need Carlos Santana. We need Kenny Loggins. We need Joan Baez. We need John Fogerty. We need Arlo Guthrie. We need Melanie. We need to reinvoke the voice of protests past- men and women who are willing and able to come together once again and show this wasted generation how it's done, dammit.

We need anger. We need desire. We need people who know the truth and know how to sing about it. We need a mass of people so large it will shut down the state. (And I'm living in Texas, so that will take a LOT of people!)

We need to get a whole bunch of men, women, and children in one place, so when we all cry out "ENOUGH!!!" at the top of our collective voice it will be heard.

We need Max Yazgur and his 600 acre farm.

Just stay away from the brown acid. It's not, specifically, too good...
GOD...I love it when they're so pissed off      
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
GOD DAMN HIPPIES!!!!

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#2]
So in other words instead of looking for new solutions to what they perceive as problems and injustices, they want to go back and EXACTLY recreate the situation that bascially set the stage for much (if not all) of the dysfunction that the Left is mired in today.  

Insanity = Repeating the same behavior but expecting a different result.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I am all for more doobage.  All that other shit is just hippy tripe.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:43:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
...Insanity = Repeating the same behavior but expecting a different result.

I try to make this point to people on a daily basis. Radical Liberalisim is a mental disease
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top