Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 4:22:51 PM EDT
they just set off a flashbang about 5 feet from two 5 gallon gas cans.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

The one I watched they were throwing flashbangs at some dude in a parking lot, they love those things
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The one I watched they were throwing flashbangs at some dude in a parking lot, they love those things

Wouldn't you play with them if you had the chance, I know I would.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Texas SWAT just flashbanged a rotweiler, the rot turneed into a wuss
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I would throw them at a damn tree if I had some, just to throw them....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wouldn't you play with them if you had the chance, I know I would.  

Hell yeah.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd roll one into the bathroom while someone was on the shitter
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#7]
In one of the first episodes I watched, they had a FB on the end of a "break and rake" rig that did not come off the rake and went of in the face of one of the officers assigned to that window.   Ouch.  

I don't think I'd be too excited to have a camera crew follow me around all day.  Shit happens, and it particularly sucks when some of that "shit" happens on film.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#8]
They are talking to this guy on the porch that just executed his Ex GF and her BF and he says I fucked up man I took two live in what man 5 minutes....he is not very smart he just admited to double murder.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:51:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Was that a Waco re-enactment scene?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I was watching Texas SWAT Sunday night. They flash banged a pitbull, and it ran and hid in the SWAT van and then refused to come out.

Man was that dog lucky that there were cameras around!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#11]
if you like FB's go make em.

they are just AL powder in a tube with treated paper ends. some older one had fuse ends that blew out but they blew out and hit people.

they are basicly tannerite with the recipe reversed. you just need a small amount of oxidizer, to get them going then they blow out of the tube and consume O2 from the air. there is a company who sells these as reloadable FB's which are civy legal
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was watching Texas SWAT Sunday night. They flash banged a pitbull, and it ran and hid in the SWAT van and then refused to come out.

Man was that dog lucky that there were cameras around!

I had a stray (I think) dog come to my back yard acting like he owned the place, tossed a couple firecrackers at it which landed about 10 feet away.  After the first one went off the dog just stood there and turned his head to the side thinking WTF?  Then the second one sent him scurrying away.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
if you like FB's go make em.

they are just AL powder in a tube with treated paper ends. some older one had fuse ends that blew out but they blew out and hit people.

they are basicly tannerite with the recipe reversed. you just need a small amount of oxidizer, to get them going then they blow out of the tube and consume O2 from the air. there is a company who sells these as reloadable FB's which are civy legal

And you didn't tell us how to contact this company why?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

And you didn't tell us how to contact this company why?

i saw it posted on a car sight a few years ago, clicked the link and read it.  they deleted the link the next day (mods ) i dont know the company name,

they sold the reloadable bodies for about 50 bucks. they came with a inertia fuse that used 209 primers. they also sold refill chemicals, un mixed for safety, the used potasium nitrate as the oxidizer and AL powder as the fuel. their fuse had a pin and a spoon, when you pulled the pin and let go of the spoon it had a catch which fired a firing pin at the primer when the FB hit something hard.

they sold them as trainers, there web site said they used the impact to set them off due to some poeple hold the FB too long when training, with there system you could let the spoon go and hold it all day

they where rip offs, they sold 100 209 primers for 10 bucks, and 5 reloads for 50 bucks ( iirc )

sorry i will search tommarrow

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I just said the same thing to my wife

Plus it drives me crazy when they load their rifles with the muzzle pointing into the trunk. The gas tank is right below the trunk
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Go to flashbang.com they sell the whole kit and reloads to.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Did you recognize the team member who was on Combat Missions a few years ago?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
In one of the first episodes I watched, they had a FB on the end of a "break and rake" rig that did not come off the rake and went of in the face of one of the officers assigned to that window.   Ouch.  .

Sure it wasnt on  a bang pole?  I dont recall someone having a bang rigged up to a Hooligan and having it go off in his face.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In one of the first episodes I watched, they had a FB on the end of a "break and rake" rig that did not come off the rake and went of in the face of one of the officers assigned to that window.   Ouch.  .

Sure it wasnt on  a bang pole?  I dont recall someone having a bang rigged up to a Hooligan and having it go off in his face.

That one was a bang pole. The guy put it up to the window then pulled it back and it went off in a cover officers face.  I would have been pissed.

I like to stick them in the windows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top