Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 3:34:03 PM EDT
A collage professor starts his class by lifting his arms in the air and yelling
“God, If you really exist, I want you to knock me from my platform within the next fifteen minutes! ”
After about five minutes of speaking to the class, he looks up in bewilderment and proclaimed “Well”
As the fifteen minutes were coming to a close, he blathered out.. “I thought so” and shook his head.

Just then a Marine stood up and walked to the professor , and with his best throw, he punched the teacher right square on the nose, knocking him off his platform and out cold.
The marine slowly walked back to where he was seated.

When the professor came to, he looked shocked . He then screamed at the marine “ Why did you do that?
The marine stood up and said, God is busy protecting the men and women over seas, who are sacrificing their very lives so your pompous ass can speak such nonsense.
So He sent me.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]

I liked that. I'd like to do that to some wackos around here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#3]

i've seen a few variations of that one, but i always smile reading it.

p.s. whoever says 'dupe' needs slapped across the face with a rubber dildo

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

p.s. whoever says 'dupe' needs slapped across the face with a 7 lb. rubber dildo

+1 and fixed it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

p.s. whoever says 'dupe' needs slapped across the face with a rubber dildo

Calm down.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Made up "collage" professors, and their fictional antics, sure are dumb.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top