Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 2:41:15 PM EDT
They had a reference to .40 S&W stading for "Short & Wimpy"

pretty bad show, but I think someone there knows something about guns
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
pretty bad show, but I think somethere kew something about guns

I like it.  Its probably the only show I watch on a regular basis.  But sweet jeebus, what are you trying to say here?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:53:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I noticed that as well.

Must admit that I like that show.
The writers do check firearms site/forums. In a previous episode the had a referance to a sniperrifle made by Tactical Operations, a Bravo51. Whats funny is that they named it the "Kate", which comes from the webmaster of Sniper Central. He named is personal Bravo 51 Kate....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#3]
They should make a TV show about NICS.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#4]
"Short & Wimpy"  I think one of them said something about "compared to a .45"  
The wife and kids got me watching that show.  I've got to where I like it . (If i'm not workin' OT and am home) As long as you take it for what it is...entertainment.  It does have some real bad/stupid stuff at times but it's usually pretty good.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought that is what he said when compared to 10mm hehe.  I love the show!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:14:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I thought that is what he said when compared to 10mm hehe.  I love the show!

DOH!  You're right. He did say 10mm.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I like that show, its much better than any of the CSI shows.  Last night was a good episode.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I like the show too, but having someone playing a Marine get Gunny Hathcocks confirmed kill score wrong was just sad.

It's 93, not 39...

But overall it's a neat show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top