Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2001 2:45:47 AM EDT
Anyone ever had dealings with Center Mass in Henderson Nevada?  Good or Bad?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 6:42:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been in there but never bought anything.  People running it seem nice enough, prices are OK but not to write home about.  What specifically do you want to know?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I have dealt with Lee @ CMF several times,

including 1 NFA weapon.  He's been top shelf to work with so far.  He isn't trying to push anything you don't really need, the weapon I got from him was exactly as described, and he is always helpful answering questions, whether it leads to a sale or not.  I get HK parts from him frequently.  Great customer service so far too.

ISMO
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info.  Anyone else have knowledge of Center Mass?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 7:43:10 PM EDT
[#4]
been in there a few times but never bought anything. the prices seem a bit high.

I buy quite often from discount firearms just down the street.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I BS'd with LEE@CenterMass on the phone a couple years back, he was a very courteous and profesional, I was impressed by his level of CS, good guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I live 5 minutes from Center Mass Firearms and I currently have a M16A1 pending on a form 4 through them.  I must say Lee is one of the nicest and most knowledable people in the industry.  He has extensive experience in class 3 firearms and is the man when it comes to HK parts and accessories.  He is not the cheapest but certainly one of the best.  I would not hesitate to purchase from him.  You can find additional feedback on Lee and Center Mass Firearms on the Board of Inquiry at Subguns.com and he reguarly posts on the NFA message board  Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top