Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2001 1:03:55 AM EDT
This guy plans on cutting off his own feet, Sept. 19.  There will be a webcam.  I suggest you only snack on finger foods while watching. :-)

[url]www.cutoffmyfeet.com/main.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:46:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I would love to make it but unfortunately already made plans to attend another fund raiser where a friend is hacking off his nuts. So many amputations...so little time!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:06:28 AM EDT
[#2]
not as gruesome as it seems at first.  The guy is partially paralyzed below the knees due to falling and getting run over by a boat/trailer when he was climbing form his truck to the boat while it was moving.  He wants the legs amputated above the ankle so he can put prostetics on and be able to run again.  Just his way of paying for the procedure since Medicare denied him.  He was on a local radio station yesterday.  Guess its kind of a good idea.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, but it would still be kinda cool to watch..... I need to get a life [:)]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:40:19 PM EDT
[#4]
"People read the words 'AMPUTATE' and 'GUILLOTINE', and automatically freak."

Shit.  How unreasonable.  

Now where'd I put that cleaver...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top