Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 5:47:49 AM EDT
http://cnn.rofflecopter.net/
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Now you've done it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:50:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Never.  Mr. Norris does not die.  Death knows better then to even glance at Mr. Norris without permission.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:51:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:58:34 AM EDT
[#4]
There is no Death. Only Chuck...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:59:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh yea.. forgot to say

DUPE

and all that IBTL stuff

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=430728
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:00:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:00:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey it's on cnn.  I don't make this stuff up.  Read it your self.
Sorry about the dupe.   But if you do a search you will find more posts about Chuck Norris than AR-15's, The gun that was used in HEAT, Ninja's, Zombies, Tinfoil and or Duct Tape. or the Word Tactical.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:03:14 AM EDT
[#8]
I hope he dies, then all the high school and college posts about Chuck Norris will die as well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:12:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Found dead with Christi, big smile on his face.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:13:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I hope he dies, then all the high school and college posts about Chuck Norris will die as well.

No they won't, those facts will be imortalized and a memorial will be built that lists them all and high schools will be named after him and coleges will have 'Chuck Norris memorial libraries' and a Chuk Norris scholarship (The Roundhouse Foundation Scholarship) And A&E and the History channel will do specials on his life and exploits and then will come the memorial DVD box sets of Walker Texas Ranger and Delta Force (found in the documentary section of your local video store)
but none of this will ever happen for reasons listed above about Chuck Norris and death
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:15:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No they won't, those facts will be imortalized and a memorial will be built that lists them all and high schools will be named after him and coleges will have 'Chuck Norris memorial libraries' and a Chuk Norris scholarship (The Roundhouse Foundation Scholarship) And A&E and the History channel will do specials on his life and exploits and then will come the memorial DVD box sets of Walker Texas Ranger and Delta Force (found in the documentary section of your local video store)
but none of this will ever happen for reasons listed above about Chuck Norris and death

We quit talking about Elian, Terry Schiavo and the blonde hair girl in aruba..oh ya and something about two towers in NY....Mr. Norris will suffer the same fate.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#12]
I really think Charles Bronson could have taken Chuck.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:17:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You shall be touched by his bearded appendage.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:20:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top