Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 2:07:05 AM EDT
Does anyone have pictures/reviews of the different goggles they offer?  They are not the same as the commercial offerings, and I want to know what I am buying before I order.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:37:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I just placed my order with them Friday and I wasn't able to find pictures of the goggles anywhere.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:04:02 AM EDT
[#2]
The ones that I just picked up through the LEO program are shaped just like the other goggles, but are completely black with no markings whatsoever.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:20:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Which specific model did you order?  I figure the A frames probably look like A frames, buy I don't know about the several other optios.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:39:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I dont have an order sheet right in front of me, what are some of the options?  I'm thinking "A" frames though
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#5]
i have a set of the military issue goggles email me if you need a pic
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
if those goggles are the wind sand dust goggles I'd like to see a pic of them
not a bad deal for $15
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#7]
The goggles I bought were more than $15.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:47:14 AM EDT
[#8]
OK, I know what the Assault A frame look like.  What about:
SI Sand/Wind Dust goggles?
H2O Goggles?
Laser Assault A frame?
Fan Assault A Frame?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:41:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure the .gov H20 glasses are the same as the civie ones, the laser A frames are standard a frames with a yellowish tinted lens (google will pull up picks) and I have no idea about the Si or "fan" ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top