Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Description for the broadband impaired please.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Councilman goes batshit.  Taps mayor in head precedes to shoot others and apparently himself.  Picture is blurry but it looks as though he shot himself in the head 2X.  It was a .22lr.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#4]
A kim jong il look-a-like barrel tapped some dude's head and pulled the trigger, said dude dropped like a sack of potatoes.  

He shot at another guy but it didn't phaze him.

Puts gun to his own head and moves out of the camera view.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Aren't guns illegal in thailand... how could this happen...!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

God I hate libtards.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Got to give credit that one older uniformed man walking around and towards the shooter at the end... seems to me that guy has seen people get shot before... the gun fire didn't seem to bother him at all.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

God I hate libtards.

What is that supposed to mean?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God I hate libtards.

I am sharp enough to catch you were being sarcastic and ironic.  Wasn't directed at you just first thing that came to mind.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:27:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God I hate libtards.

Liberals do not have the brains to figure out that when you outlaw guns, incidents like these still happen.

I believe that's what he's saying.

Gosh, I hope you're not a libtard.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF are you talking about in Thailand they can't have guns. Do you just assume every country other than the USA outlaws firearms?

Hell yes they have firearms there, go to a market in Thailand and you'll find some fancy stores with huge window displays full of firearms. I shot my first firearms at the shooting range in Phuket. It was 10 bucks for 20 rounds of .45 though, haha. Trap for japanese tourists i guess
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
WTF are you talking about in Thailand they can't have guns. Do you just assume every country other than the USA outlaws firearms?

Hell yes they have firearms there, go to a market in Thailand and you'll find some fancy stores with huge window displays full of firearms. I shot my first firearms at the shooting range in Phuket. It was 10 bucks for 20 rounds of .45 though, haha. Trap for japanese tourists i guess

You're right.. I just assume that they were banned there... Singapore, Taiwan, Japan...

Glad to here they are not banned though. Thanks for the clarification.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:34:41 PM EDT
[#13]
  ..........Phuket!

***AWSOME***
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top