Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2001 10:47:15 PM EDT
 jew (j)
tr.v. Offensive jewed, jew·ing, jews

1.To bargain shrewdly or unfairly with. Often used with down.
   2.To haggle so as to reduce (a price). Often used with down.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Needless to say......I love it!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm so proud of my work.
Come on lets hear it.
Ain't it cool?
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Suggestion, when you get a life or a chance one, how about you change your name to trollbait. Just a suggestion
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:49:58 PM EDT
[#4]
You know what?
This has GOT to burn a jew up. (no pun intended) LOL
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Last word on trolls, You would think you could sound like a racist sayin that stuff wouldn't you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:51:45 PM EDT
[#6]
No pun intended....BRAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Well don't take my word for it. Go to
www.dictionary.com and plug in *jew*,
here, let me do it for you, thats OK, I don't
mind, here we go......................

jew (j)

1.To bargain shrewdly or unfairly with. Often used with down.
   2.To haggle so as to reduce (a price). Often used with down.

BRAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

That is some good stuff my man.

Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:57:18 PM EDT
[#8]
You may think it's some good stuff, but to be honest with you, everybody here thinks you're a racist ass-munch. The best advice you're gonna get on this forum is to find another place to run the upper lip.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 10:59:01 PM EDT
[#9]
[b]It's odd....the more posts I read from jewbait, the less I'm thinking he's a racist and the more I'm thinking he's just a total wing-nut.

Try to visualize what this nit wit looks like as he, time and time again, types yet another moronic thread to post. I can't remember the last time I saw someone so proud of such little substance.

Like I said, just another warm spot in the gene pool.[/b][%|]
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 11:05:03 PM EDT
[#10]
jewbait,

How many posts under how many seperate topics will it take you to convince the world that you are a very pissed off little man with nothing of interest to say? You are much worse than a racist....you are boring and trivial!
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 11:07:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Since you're wasting bandwidth anyway.... might as well get all of it.  Don't forget to notice the little clause under the section you've decided to notice.  - Stealth

-----------------------

Jew (j)
n.
An adherent of Judaism as a religion or culture.
A member of the widely dispersed people originally descended from the ancient Hebrews and sharing an ethnic heritage based on Judaism.
A native or inhabitant of the ancient kingdom of Judah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English Jeu, from Old French giu, from Latin Idaeus, from Greek Ioudaios, from Aramaic yhudy, from Hebrew yhûdî, inhabitant of Judah, from yhûdâ, Judah. See Judah2.]
Usage Note: It is widely recognized that the attributive use of the noun Jew, in phrases such as Jew lawyer or Jew ethics, is both vulgar and highly offensive. In such contexts Jewish is the only acceptable possibility. Some people, however, have become so wary of this construction that they have extended the stigma to any use of Jew as a noun, a practice that carries risks of its own. In a sentence such as There are now several Jews on the council, which is unobjectionable, the substitution of a circumlocution like Jewish people or persons of Jewish background may in itself cause offense for seeming to imply that Jew has a negative connotation when used as a noun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

jew (j)
To bargain shrewdly or unfairly with. Often used with down.
To haggle so as to reduce (a price). Often used with down.

[From Jews' supposedly extortionate practices as moneylenders in the Middle Ages.]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

jew \Jew\, n. [OF. Juis, pl., F. Juif, L. Judaeus, Gr. ?, fr. ? the country of the Jews, Judea, fr. Heb. Y?h?d[=a]h Judah, son of Jacob. Cf. Judaic.] Originally, one belonging to the tribe or kingdom of Judah; after the return from the Babylonish captivity, any member of the new state; a Hebrew; an Israelite.

Jew's frankincense, gum styrax, or benzoin.

Jew's mallow (Bot.), an annual herb (Corchorus olitorius) cultivated in Syria and Egypt as a pot herb, and in India for its fiber.

Jew's pitch, asphaltum; bitumen.

The Wandering Jew, an imaginary personage, who, for his cruelty to the Savior during his passion, is doomed to wander on the earth till Christ's second coming.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Link Posted: 8/8/2001 11:07:43 PM EDT
[#12]

jew n : a person belonging to the worldwide group descended from the ancient Israelites (or converted to it) and connected by cultural or religious ties [syn: Jew, Hebrew]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

jew the name derived from the patriarch Judah, at first given to one belonging to the tribe of Judah or to the separate kingdom of Judah (2 Kings 16:6; 25:25; Jer. 32:12; 38:19; 40:11; 41:3), in contradistinction from those belonging to the kingdom of the ten tribes, who were called Israelites. During the Captivity, and after the Restoration, the name, however, was extended to all the Hebrew nation without distinction (Esther 3:6, 10; Dan. 3:8, 12; Ezra 4:12; 5:1, 5). Originally this people were called Hebrews (Gen. 39:14; 40:15; Ex. 2:7; 3:18; 5:3; 1 Sam. 4:6, 9, etc.), but after the Exile this name fell into disuse. But Paul was styled a Hebrew (2 Cor. 11:22; Phil. 3:5). The history of the Jewish nation is interwoven with the history of Palestine and with the narratives of the lives of their rulers and chief men. They are now [1897] dispersed over all lands, and to this day remain a separate people, "without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image [R.V. 'pillar,' marg. 'obelisk'], and without an ephod, and without teraphim" (Hos. 3:4). Till about the beginning of the present century [1800] they were everywhere greatly oppressed, and often cruelly persecuted; but now their condition is greatly improved, and they are admitted in most European countries to all the rights of free citizens. In 1860 the "Jewish disabilities" were removed, and they were admitted to a seat in the British Parliament. Their number in all is estimated at about six millions, about four millions being in Europe. There are three names used in the New Testament to designate this people, (1.) Jews, as regards their nationality, to distinguish them from Gentiles. (2.) Hebrews, with regard to their language and education, to distinguish them from Hellenists, i.e., Jews who spoke the Greek language. (3.) Israelites, as respects their sacred privileges as the chosen people of God. "To other races we owe the splendid inheritance of modern civilization and secular culture; but the religious education of mankind has been the gift of the Jew alone."

Source: Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary

jew, same as Judah

Link Posted: 8/8/2001 11:17:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[b]It's odd....the more posts I read from jewbait, the less I'm thinking he's a racist and the more I'm thinking he's just a total wing-nut.

Try to visualize what this nit wit looks like as he, time and time again, types yet another moronic thread to post. I can't remember the last time I saw someone so proud of such little substance.

Like I said, just another warm spot in the gene pool.[/b][%|]
View Quote

As is the case of most trolls on the net.. Small minds are easily amused..

Rick
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:03:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Yup, they have ethnic and racial slurs in the dictionary.  They surely do.  Cuss words too.  I used to look them up and giggle when I was how old? 6? 7?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#15]
from www.dictionary.com

jewbait . (ju - bate)
n. - dumbass
adj. - fucking dumbass
v. - fuckoff
usage. - fuckoff, fucking dumbass
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:16:17 AM EDT
[#16]
One more:
"I like you, jewbait...that's why I'm going to kill you last." [frag]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:17:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Good as locked.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:24:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Locked and so is his account.

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top