Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2001 10:10:07 PM EDT
ANTIUSSA may really be on to some here.
He is having a buch of AR15.COMers out for a shoot.

I like his plan so much I think I'll take it[:D]

Any members in Lakeland Fl area,what do you think about having a shoot Sat. at Teorock range?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 6:01:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I am up for it...could probably drag Newbie2AR15 along kicking and screaming too...
[:D]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Duuuuude, sounds good.
Send me an e-mail and let me know what time you want to get there.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Just exactly where is "Theorock" and how far is that from Metro-Dade County?  When?  Anybody else from Dade or Broward interested in going?  Maybe we can get together and go up together.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Tenorock is in north Lakeland and Lakeland is about 25 east of Tampa.

I would love to have you come up and shoot with us but it's a hell of a drive just for that.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 6:20:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Count me in! I am less than 100 miles away. I have driven farther than that for a good cuban sandwich. Just tell me when and what ordnance to load up.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I can hardly wait!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:33:42 PM EDT
[#7]
10am Sat. at the Tenorock gun range 3755 Tenorock mine rd. Lakeland Fl.

Hwy 92 east of town you will se "Combee rd."
go north about 7 mils untell you see Tenrock mine rd on you right.
If you are comming from I4 take exit for USA internatinal speedway , go south to Combee rd about 3000 feet down and go left tell you see Tenorcok mine rd on your left.
When you go to Tenorock mine rd go all the way to the end, you will go in to Tenorock wildlife area the range is in back on the right.

See you guys there.[8D]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:38:17 PM EDT
[#8]
O-Imbroglio whanted to know what ordnance to take.

No class3 stuff at this range[>Q]
other than that you should be fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top