Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 3:50:05 PM EDT
After taking the English Test I took a few of the others from Okay Cupid.  

1: The Can You Kill a Man? Test
LINK

Me:  Definitely.
You scored 43% Cold and 53% Level-Headed!

2: The how fuckable are you? Test
LINK

Me: " The good fuck"
You are 63 fuckable!  Not one to brag but that's 53% above the leg Humpers!

3: The What is your REAL age Test
LINK

This test is total F^cked up!

4: The Lover Style Profile Test
LINK this one's boring

Me:  The Suave Lover
50% partner focus, 71% aggressiveness, 40% adventurousness

5: The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test
LINK

Me:  The Foot Soldier
Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Thanks Patty!

ETA:
Natural born.
You scored 38% Cold and 79% Level-Headed!  
You'd kill and probably not feel a damn thing. Maybe you need to think about that.

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic  
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:01:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thanks Patty!

ETA:
Natural born.
You scored 38% Cold and 79% Level-Headed!  
You'd kill and probably not feel a damn thing. Maybe you need to think about that.

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic  
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

i got in the 5% resistance as well, I bet a bunch of arfcom would make up that 5%.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The Nazi test would be something pretty cool to put up in itself.  I mean we're preaching to the choir here with patriotism and conservativism, yet according to these tests [and they have a point somewhat] these traditions are what fed the nazi war machine.  INteresting!  Especially when you consider history repeats itself?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Tagged
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#5]
The Resistance
See? All us kids aren't messed up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#6]
45% on Cold
You scored higher than 62% on Level-Headed

You are 82 fuckable!
Yeah, you're fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don't have to let it all hang out! Sure, people want you, but it's probably because they know they could have you. It's ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier!

You scored higher than 95% on Age

his places you in the Lover Style of: The Suave Lover.

The Suave Lover is a wonderful Lover Style, and is reminiscent of some of the most classic lover figures of all time, such as Casanova or Don Juan, or more recently James Bond (several of the "Bond girls" fit this type, too). This shouldn't be confused with a "player" or someone who is solely interested in physical love, but someone who is looking for an incredibly elusive thing: a worthy partner. The Suave Lover is a treasure to find, but can be incredibly difficult to hold on to, once found.

Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 45% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:19:27 PM EDT
[#7]
The Can You Kill a Man? Test

You scored higher than 99% on Cold

You scored higher than 80% on Level-Headed

The What is your REAL age Test

You scored higher than 99% on Age  (WTF does that mean?)

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#8]
VTHOKIESHOOTER how YOU doin?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#9]
1.  Hmmm...
You scored 87% Cold and 35% Level-Headed!  
You can kill a man, but don't hide the fact that you're ending a life from yourself. Look at the reality of that situation.  

2.  " The Punching bag"
You are 83 fuckable!  
Yeah, you're fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don't have to let it all hang out! Sure, people want you, but it's probably because they know they could have you. It's ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier!  

3.  You are 50 years old!! im actually 27

4.  The Carnal Lover
36% partner focus, 76% aggressiveness, 60% adventurousness

5.  The Resistance
Achtung! You are 21% brainwashworthy, 33% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:28:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The Can You Kill a Man? Test

You scored higher than 99% on Cold

You scored higher than 80% on Level-Headed

The What is your REAL age Test

You scored higher than 99% on Age (WTF does that mean?)

it means your like your old man.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:34:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 63% antitolerant, and 61% blindly patriotic  
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 52% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 90% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 82% on patriotic

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#14]
As neccessary.
You scored 30% Cold and 76% Level-Headed!
If threatned, you will respond with equivalent force, and most likely have the nerves to carry you through the act.
You scored higher than 14% on Cold
You scored higher than 96% on Level-Headed

You are 47 years old!!   I'm 30!!!!
You scored higher than 76% on Age

The Surprising Lover
59% partner focus, 47% aggressiveness, 60% adventurousness

The Foot Soldier
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 52% blindly patriotic

That was way too much work!

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:24:23 PM EDT
[#15]
87% cold 51% level headed
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:31:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Would I kill

Definitely.
You scored 47% Cold and 56% Level-Headed!  
You can kill. But the question "Why would you?" arises. Out of safety or cruelty?  

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 49% on Cold

You scored higher than 44% on Level-Headed

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#17]
1. "Natural Born"
2.  "The good F***
3.  "48 years" (really 37)
4.  skipped
5. Resistance (surprised myself)

roy d
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Damn Nazi test said I'd ba Hail Douchebag himself. I took the test a 2nd time and I bacame a brainwashed footsoldier. A third time and I was now in the resistance - Whoever made up this test is a f@#king leftist idot!

The "Could you kill test" was close:  (definitely) 40% cold / 66%level-headed
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#19]
ADOLF HITLER
Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 50% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic  
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:47:02 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

LINK

Natural born.
You scored 49% Cold and 71% Level-Headed!  

LINK

Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 72% antitolerant, and 61% blindly patriotic  

How could you miss the The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#21]

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic

Edited to add:  Oh, and I am a lousy fuck and older than dirt.  Gee thanks Patty.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LINK

Natural born.
You scored 49% Cold and 71% Level-Headed!  

LINK

Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 72% antitolerant, and 61% blindly patriotic  

How could you miss the The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test

the Zombie test is a riot!

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 63%!  
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Too much time on your hands I see!

Will try them out later at home!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Ouch - I guess I shouldn't have taken the Nazi test.  

ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 59% antitolerant, and 85% blindly patriotic  

You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

I take some pride in the "85% blindly patriotic rating"  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Zombie Test:

Official Survivor Congratulations! You scored 72%!
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 97% on survivalpoints
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:39:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Definitely.
You scored 58% Cold and 51% Level-Headed!  
You can kill. But the question "Why would you?" arises. Out of safety or cruelty?  

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 65% on Cold

You scored higher than 31% on Level-Headed

" The Punching bag"
You are 76 fuckable!  

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 75% on humpers

You are 39 years old!! (i'm really 23)
You scored higher than 58% on Age

The Romantic Lover
63% partner focus, 61% aggressiveness, 50% adventurousness  
Based on the results of this test, it is highly likely that:

You prefer your romance and love to be traditional rather than daring or out-of-the-ordinary, you would rather pursue than be pursued and, when it comes to physical love, your satisfaction comes more from providing a wonderful time to your partner than simply seeking your own.

This places you in the Lover Style of: The Romantic Lover.

The Romantic Lover is a wonderful Lover Style, and is the hallmark of young love--the Romantic Lover often loves the idea of being in love, and being a wonderful lover, and so they try to bring their prospective partners every bit of joy or happiness that they can. They are the serenaders, and the ones to rent carriages in the park or take a gondola ride down a canal. The Romantic Lover is a treasure to find, though they sometimes are prone to being hurt if their advances are ignored or harshly rebuffed.

In terms of physical love, the Romantic Lover can seem shy, but usually it is simply a by-product of wanting to be perfect for their lover, and often needs some extra encouragement and re-assurance to truly feel at ease. Given a special, intimate evening, and the right lover, the Romantic Lover can be a delight in bed.

Best Compatibility can probably be found with: The Classic Lover (most of all) or the Suave Lover, or the Exotic Lover.

Congratulations!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
  You scored higher than 65% on partner focus
  You scored higher than 66% on aggressiveness
  You scored higher than 36% on adventurousness

Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 59% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic  

You scored higher than 12% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 85% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 89% on patriotic
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:40:20 PM EDT
[#27]
The Nazi test said I am Adolf Hitler...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:29:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
VTHOKIESHOOTER how YOU doin?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top