Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 3:45:08 PM EDT
regarding wilson's combat 47D's

I know there are some people who have them on the EE for $23. pretty cheap,

but I was wondering if there was a place to buy online that was reasonably priced.

I dont want to take the time to get a money order,  I dont use pay pal. and I dont want to wait for snail mail plus shipping...ETC
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:51:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Found this guy through google. Dunno anything about him though and I'm in no way recommending him.

Trading Post Supply

How's that Smith workin' out for ya?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]
you know, thanks for remembering, but I couldnt get over the external extractor, so i got rid of her, and I have a kimber pro carry II HD full stainless coming in tuesday of next week, cant wait ,cant wait, cant wait to go to the range tuesday, so im just gettin ready.

I didnt want to mention the fact that I got a new gun, because of the dreaded "useless without pic's" comments sure to follow..I will tho be trying my hand at a review of the new piece, after I get some trigger time., pics of course too
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Brownnells
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#4]
www.oneclickshooting.com
I just put 47d into the search
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:36:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
natchezss.com/

NICE PRICE ! THANX!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Brownnells

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top