Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 8:34:27 PM EDT
I see "Hollyweird" guns all the time on film...............well does anybody own any?

like the mac-10 on BLADE

or

HK Super 8 on TOMBRAIDER

or

Robocops Beretta M93r

I just wanted to ask if someone here has converted any real firearms to movielike nostalgia......

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Getting a Desert Eagle requires no modifications (apparently)

Seems to be the official Hollyweird handgun.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've got an A-Team Mini-14

Feel free to fire off a full mag inside your house with it.......apparently none of the bullets fired from those rifles will ever hit a human being..............
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:30:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Do anime airsoft guns count?
------
I have a theory that if Hollywood starts making gangsta movies with bro's shooting everything up with 22-short derringers, the 'hoods will become a much safer place. They started the Beretta craze, and they can stop it as well......

We need a wildly inacurate claim: let's say, , , "The 22-short is deadliest because a derringer can be hid inside your hand, the bullet tumbles in flight and it is coated with super-toxic lead dust." No we just need to go into every Wal-Mart across the nation and buy a pack of 22-shorts, and mention this....
~
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:35:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I had a Hollyweird Pancor Jackhammer, if I couldn't get a real one.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

We need a wildly inacurate claim: let's say, , , "The 22-short is deadliest because a derringer can be hid inside your hand, the bullet tumbles in flight and it is coated with super-toxic lead dust." No we just need to go into every Wal-Mart across the nation and buy a pack of 22-shorts, and mention this.... ~

This may just make my new sig line.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Not really... just my Walther P99 that's used by Bond... James Bond.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:09:29 PM EDT
[#8]
hk super 8 from tomb raider?
do you mean the usp match that she uses?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:29:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I swear it is a SUPER 8 with comps

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:42:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I have a 40 watt range phase plasma rifle.  I don't shoot it much because the power packs are a uber expensive and a bitch to find.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:48:59 AM EDT
[#11]
The only "Hollyweird" gun I'd like to see would be a Plager  Katsumate  Series-D (PK-D) Pistol from "Blade Runner". THe only replica I've seen out there is made by Rick Ross of Doppelganger Productions.

The base gun for this Sci-Fi gun is a Rossi revolver and a Steyr SSG Rifle Action on top.

Another gun that would be nice to own for real would be an OCP Auto-9 pistol:

Based on the Beretta M93R Machine Pistol.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:16:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Getting a Desert Eagle requires no modifications (apparently)

Seems to be the official Hollyweird handgun.

I have one of those in .50AE and a SPAS-12.  Do I get the part?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:20:41 AM EDT
[#13]
M40A1 Pulse Rifle....in 45 would be bad ass....they make them damn cheesy stocks for Mini-14, Ruger and SKSs why not something that at least looks cool.

Morita Smart Rifle from Starship Troopers....based on a AC556 in the movie...

Storm Carbine with Aimpoint and Five Seven for BSG.

Stargate MP5's and P90's
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:23:55 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd like to have Malcom Reynolds' revolver (totally fabricated) and Zoe's carbine (a "Mare's Leg," with a couple people offering them for mega-bucks).

Crappy pic of the gun but it's all I could find (with her)

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:34:22 AM EDT
[#15]
I used to own an all metal replica made using a Thompson M1A1 dummy receiver and all other real gun parts of one of these:

An M41A Pulse Rifle from the movie Aliens. Mine was black like this one but had the working red LED counter that counted down from 95 to 00 as you held the trigger down. When you inserted the magazine it'd go from 00 and shoot up to 95 just like in the movie. It ejected dummy shotgun shells too. Don't laugh, I paid $4000 for it. I got most of it back when I went to sell it though. They were made by SD Studios. They may still be made in kit form using parts from a buddy of the guy that was SD Studios. Master Replicas should be coming out with the best Pulse Rifle replica to date here in a year or two now that they have the license. I'll buy one of those or break down and build my own pulse rifle that really shoots.

Quoted:
The only "Hollyweird" gun I'd like to see would be a Plager  Katsumate  Series-D (PK-D) Pistol from "Blade Runner". THe only replica I've seen out there is made by Rick Ross of Doppelganger Productions.

members.aol.com/EDCstudios/images/brpistl1.gif

members.aol.com/EDCstudios/images/brpistl2.gif

The base gun for this Sci-Fi gun is a Rossi revolver and a Steyr SSG Rifle Action on top.

Another gun that would be nice to own for real would be an OCP Auto-9 pistol:

www.robocoparchive.com/info/guns14.jpg

www.robocoparchive.com/old/fire4.JPG

Based on the Beretta M93R Machine Pistol.

Actually it was a Charter Arms Bulldog revolver. Also, Phil Steinschneider made what is probably the most accurate replica of this gun to date. Here's his site. He also makes the kits for the Pulse Rifle:

props.steinschneider.com/
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:34:37 AM EDT
[#16]
I got one of my ARs when a local dealer where I was living bought a bunch of evil "ass salt rifles" from Stembridge Movie Guns about the time Cali did their AWB.  It looks like an AR, but has apparently been in movies.

I think I may have seen it in "In the Army Now" with Pauly Shore.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:43:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Bought a Smith and Wesson 645 a long time ago.

Had to have it.

Miami Vice had a grip on me.

Still have it too.

Not a bad piece, just too big and heavy.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:50:24 AM EDT
[#18]
While it's not "Hollyweird", I have a friend who owns a 'Red Dawn' AK.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:29:35 PM EDT
[#19]
I've got one of the Micro Uzis from "Total Recall."
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:03:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Omega Man always made me want one of these

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:09:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Omega Man always made me want one of these

www.horror-wood.com/mathes15.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/thedoctors308/1253smithb.jpg

I got to hold one of those this past weekend. Very cool! Did not get to shoot it though.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I swear it is a SUPER 8 with comps

www.ejmailorder.co.uk/airguns/pics/tomb-raider-gun.jpg

Stop looking at Airsoft Guns.

TR had HK USP Match handguns. Because of that movie HK Match guns were very expensive for a while.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:12:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I've got an A-Team Mini-14

I'd love to see a pic! I want an A-Team mini14 clone.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:13:27 PM EDT
[#24]
This company has a bunch of Hollywood guns.

http://www.longmountain.com/movieguns
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top