Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 5:41:31 PM EDT
My wife ordered a nordic-track treadmill ABF delivered it today I just got done setting it up and........I'm 37 years old 217lbs 6'0 ex-military and I thought I was in decent shape but let me tell you after about 3 and I'm not lying 3 minutes on this thing I thought I was going into cardiac arrest . Time to throw the smokes out and not have so many SAM ADAMS..Really this worrys me
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Get moving fatbody, j/k work on it everyday you will notice the positive differences quickly.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Get moving fatbody, j/k work on it everyday you will notice the positive differences quickly.

thats true, the initial differences come quickly...then its a long steep hill to peak effeciency.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Fatbody???     Maybe it's just the treadmill thing I can walk the hill's hunting I can drag a deer a long way but this F'ing tread mill I'll never touch it again...............
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Round is a shape.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:51:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#6]
My husband Nordic Tracks 4 nights a week for 90 minutes each on fairly high levels [he starts out low and works at the top knotch for about 15 minutes and then works down] with that said when he first got his machine [about 10 years ago] he started on the lowest level for 3 minutes too.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Round is a shape.

+1 Thats the first thing I thought!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top