Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 3:52:05 PM EDT
For one, she's conservative and loves firearms.

Second, during a conversation this evening we got on the subject of women in the military,
she said women have no business being in front-line units

I then asked her if there was anywhere men didn't belong, she said:

"In the kitchen.  kinda scary, men in the kitchen are either gay or fixing to cause a BIG mess"

"men also do not belong shopping -- for anything...send the average man to a grocery story for eggs, milk and bread and he returns with beer, cigarettes, Playboy and perhaps ONE of the aformentioned items"

A bit later she came up with this gem all on her own:

"and i want to strangle the femi-nazis.  they aren't REALLY all for equal rights.  they only want equal rights WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR THEM."

"but, this is the thinking that is the result of being raised by people who were adults when the revolutions of 1968 (the hippies, and women's lib and all)."

She said such on her college's message board for feminists, she has since been banned from said message board.

I feel so fortunate to have such a sucessful young woman.  She has a full ride in one of the best colleges in the South East and she's a gun-loving conservative.

I count my blessings daily because of this young woman.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#1]
She got a sister?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

"In the kitchen.  kinda scary, men in the kitchen are either gay or fixing to cause a BIG mess"

and she's Southern too
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree with her wholeheartedly on the feminazi thing.

You've got a winner, man.  Don't screw it up!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
She got a sister?

Actually yes and she'll be 18 next Jan.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:21:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Congradulations, the good ones are far and few between. I may have hooked a good one myself. My lady friend is a surgical assistant who grew up on a couple hundred acre family farm, is raising 2 children alone (I'm a single parent, so I find that admirable), is highly conservative, down to earth, 100% woman, sweet as pie, tough as nails to the outside world and a big softy to those that count, and attractive too. Life is good
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:22:01 PM EDT
[#6]
well, it's time for you to leave the site if you want to keep her.

Otherwise I'm sure you'll be posting shortly about love gone wrong..
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She got a sister?

Actually yes and she'll be 18 next Jan.

Hey, I'm 20, good age difference.  Send her my way
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

... I fell in love with a liberal three months ago. The previous two SO's were Conservatives - I've not been happier in years. Then again, I've gotten her to see the light of the dark-side rather successfully.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#9]
She got a mom; an aunt?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:25:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

What a crock of shit.

I can outcook 99% of the women out there, and I AIN'T gay!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Widowed Great Grandmother with a large fortune?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:30:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Go ahead and call your lawyer he will be happy that you found someone.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#13]
She's baiting you.  Don't take the bait!  If something is too good to be true, pass it up.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:06:26 PM EDT
[#16]
No matter how great she may seem, always remember there is at least guy out there who is sick of her shit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:11:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Second, during a conversation this evening we got on the subject of women in the military,
she said women have no business being in front-line units

Don't see a problem if they are treated the same as the men (they are not...its a policy issue)

I can cook just fine, and I'm not gay.  Infact most high end chefs back in the day were...men...live on your own and don't be a momma's boy and you can learn to read a freaking set of directions of how to make something.  What are most of the cooks in a restaurant?  Yep their guys (mexicans now a days)...don't ask them for a mexican cure for a hangover...

"men also do not belong shopping -- for anything...send the average man to a grocery story for eggs, milk and bread and he returns with beer, cigarettes, Playboy and perhaps ONE of the aformentioned items"

Rum instead of beer, box of ammo, but I can use a grocery store and much more efficiently than a woman.  In and out in ten minutes with a cart load.  I know where the shit is, I don't worry over a ten cent difference in price and I stick the the list of items.  Women get side tracked to easily...plus women shouldn't be allowed in public.  ARFCOM -1, and not out in public with your money ARFCOM -2!

A bit later she came up with this gem all on her own:

"and i want to strangle the femi-nazis.  they aren't REALLY all for equal rights.  they only want equal rights WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR THEM."

"but, this is the thinking that is the result of being raised by people who were adults when the revolutions of 1968 (the hippies, and women's lib and all)."

I feel so fortunate to have such a sucessful young woman.  She has a full ride in one of the best colleges in the South East and she's a gun-loving conservative.

I count my blessings daily because of this young woman.

ARFCOM guys don't let their women on the internet...they got sammiches to be making ARFCOM -3

While nice she has just as many ignorant views as liberals...althought these topics are not deal breakers, just a bit of niavitey-in a good way(sp?).  She sounds good tho..
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:12:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a crock of shit.

Are you messy?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a crock of shit.

No kidding.  The best cooks I know are men.  But shes right about the mess part... just tell her thas where she comes in...

And as for the "women don't belong in frontline units" crap does that mean women should be given preference for less risky jobs in the armed forces?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:14:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Fuck that.

My spaghetti sauce is only beaten by my father's. My father is a better cook than my mother. I think it's the Sicilian in us.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:26:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds opinionated for an 18 year old.

Enjoy her while you agree with her opinions - they will change and for the worse.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
No matter how great she may seem, always remember there is at least guy out there who is sick of her shit.

+1

"In the kitchen. kinda scary, men in the kitchen are either gay or fixing to cause a BIG mess"

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Where is the FRICKIN' pics? You cant brag about her w/o PICS, you know....just so we can....uh...see how NICE...yeah thats it, NICE she is I mean...you know....
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:42:06 AM EDT
[#24]
The first time my "wife " took me out for breakfast (before she was the wife" I let her drive when I climbed into the seat of her van my 1911 was digging into my back even though it was in a concealed carry holster. I had to take it off, I put it on the engine cover (older van) her reation was "cool when are you teach me how to shoot!" That was 25 years ago, she listens to Rush, Hanity, and Savage. She yells at Oprah and the nuts on the view. She never learned to like the 1911 or the Trooper, loves the ruger mark II .22 and the .22 rifles. But best of all I think she Orgasmns when she racks off 30 round rapid form the AR. Thinking about a M4gory for as she is very small at 4'11".
DID I mention that the PIE is still good?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:46:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Same one I met back in 2002?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:50:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Can't be in 2002 we were buying the house, another .22, the sks's mulitple. etc.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:07:39 AM EDT
[#27]
The curse....remember the curse

Congrats!  You got a keeper.  Now, is her mom single?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I then asked her if there was anywhere men didn't belong

How about sucking on the business end of a Purple Mic?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#29]
You definately got yourself a keeper.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Same one I met back in 2002?

No that one left me after I changed career fields.  She left me for a male nurse from Cincinatti.  She  turned ultra liberal and uber goth.  Very long, very messy breakup.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Bastard!

Clone her!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#32]
is she hot?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:05:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Your woman is quite mistaken on cooking, but other than that, carry on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top