Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 3:03:59 PM EDT
How would you like to go check on your vacant home and find it "occupado"?

25 Illegal Immigrants Found In Tornillo Home
January 22, 2006
KFOXTV.COM
www.kfoxtv.com/news/6348120/detail.html
January 22, 2006 -- A total of 25 immigrants were referred to Border Patrol in less than a six hour period on Sunday.

Officials said at about 10 a.m. sheriff deputies assigned to "Operation Linebacker" were patrolling an area in Tornillo, TX, when they noticed the front door open. Inside an abandoned house they found 21 illegal immigrants. Sheriff's officials didn't disclose what country they were from and how many women and children were in the group.

Two hours later, deputies found four more illegal immigrants on Steel Mill street, also in Tornillo.

Tornillo is just one of many areas heavy monitored by not just Border Patrol, but El Paso Sheriff's deputies.

Operation linebacker was implemented in El Paso County more than a year ago. It was what you'd call a pilot program, and even the governor of Texas found it to be a success.

Gov. Rick Perry toured the border in Fabens two weeks ago and voiced his concerns about border security.

"I happen to think keeping these people right over here, in Tornillo Texas and Fabens Texas, safe, because the fact of the matter is, if the Texas border is secure, America is safer," said Perry.

El Paso Sheriff's officials said the immigrants found is a prime example why the Sheriff's Office initiated "Operation Linebacker".
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm trying to think of something that I have a greater hatred for than filthy worthless illegal aliens and I can't think of a fucking thing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#3]
They're just crapping in the kitchen corners Americans won't crap in.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm trying to think of something that I have a greater hatred for than filthy worthless illegal aliens and I can't think of a fucking thing.

You're not in sales, are you?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How would you like to go check on your vacant home and find it "occupado"?

25 Illegal Immigrants Found In Tornillo Home
January 22, 2006
KFOXTV.COM
www.kfoxtv.com/news/6348120/detail.html
January 22, 2006 -- A total of 25 immigrants were referred to Border Patrol in less than a six hour period on Sunday.

Officials said at about 10 a.m. sheriff deputies assigned to "Operation Linebacker" were patrolling an area in Tornillo, TX, when they noticed the front door open. Inside an abandoned house they found 21 illegal immigrants. Sheriff's officials didn't disclose what country they were from and how many women and children were in the group.

Two hours later, deputies found four more illegal immigrants on Steel Mill street, also in Tornillo.

Tornillo is just one of many areas heavy monitored by not just Border Patrol, but El Paso Sheriff's deputies.

Operation linebacker was implemented in El Paso County more than a year ago. It was what you'd call a pilot program, and even the governor of Texas found it to be a success.

Gov. Rick Perry toured the border in Fabens two weeks ago and voiced his concerns about border security.

"I happen to think keeping these people right over here, in Tornillo Texas and Fabens Texas, safe, because the fact of the matter is, if the Texas border is secure, America is safer," said Perry.

El Paso Sheriff's officials said the immigrants found is a prime example why the Sheriff's Office initiated "Operation Linebacker".

hmm.... 25 illegals near the border in TX, I wonder where could have possibly come from
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank You, thank you..........I'll be here for another show later tonight
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:57:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank You, thank you..........I'll be here for another show later tonight

Sent a couple of IMs to 89grand to make SURE he knew I was just jesting with him
I don't know if they got through because of the problems with the site

I think that most everyone knows that he and I are on pretty much the same page(same paragraph too)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#9]
89 and 22...we hate worthless filthy illegals.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Hmmmm.........89+22=111
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmm.........89+22=111

Hmmmm.........111X8-800=

And the plot thickens............
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmm.........89+22=111

Hmmmm.........111X8-800=

Oh, NO..........you mean I really am a racist? I should have believed all those #$&*%#

eta: Hold it, I think hitler was a cowardly loser, I think you multiplied by 8 when it should have been a one
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:10:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I Am Not a RACIST!

But i do think this is funny.

And is prolly a dupe.

Dude! No need to throw out the disclaimer. It's not racist to hate filthy illegals.

BTW, that's a hilarious video.

Edited to remove video that might get you wrongly banned. I down loaded it though. Great shit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Never done tech support I take it?  

Seriously, I'm right there with you.  This keeps getting more and more like having your house overrun with roaches.  Everytime you pick something up or open a door there's bunch of the fuckers scurring about, running for cover.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:49:43 PM EDT
[#18]
This was in our local paper today:

Illegal Immigrants hunted down like the dogs they are
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:04:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmm.........89+22=111

Hmmmm.........111X8-800=

OTOH if you divide by two you get 55.5
(89+22=111 > 111/2=55.5)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top