Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/23/2006 5:03:48 AM EDT
(Yes I know this goes both way, no flames please)

The last company from my unit returned from Iraq this weekend and holy shit, I think 80% of the married guys aren't allowed to go to their housing because their gutter trash, ditch donkey, house cow,skanky wives have been fucking half of the post while they were gone.

The Commander feels it would be a bad idea to reunite a a soldier with his whore. The outcome may not be good for either party.

I think these sorry-ass, sluttbags should be publicly flogged for their infidelity.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:14:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Same thing I think of anyone who isn't able or willing to honor a commitment made before god.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:16:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Same thing happened after Desert Storm. Damn near every married guy I knew had his wife screwing around while they were over there.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:19:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Same thing I think of anyone who isn't able or willing to honor a commitment made before god.

Anyone else see the irony here???

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:20:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Does that mean since I took my vows before the JP I don't have to live up to them?
Damn I never knew.  Not everyone makes a vow before God to be faithful and commited.

The spouses who are whoring around on the military folks while over seas fighting a war deserve worse then a public flogging.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:25:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

.... their gutter trash, ditch donkey, house cow,skanky wives have been fucking half of the post while they were gone.

The Commander feels it would be a bad idea to reunite a a soldier with his whore. The outcome may not be good for either party.

I think these sorry-ass, sluttbags should be publicly flogged for their infidelity.

I think someone has some female issues.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:30:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

.... their gutter trash, ditch donkey, house cow,skanky wives have been fucking half of the post while they were gone.

Anyone who has been cheated on while away would have the same feelings.  If that hasn't happend to you yet, consider yourself lucky.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:30:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Female issues? No, just dirty sleezebag issues.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:31:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The last company from my unit returned from Iraq this weekend and holy shit, I think 80% of the married guys aren't allowed to go to their housing because their gutter trash, ditch donkey, house cow,skanky wives have been fucking half of the post while they were gone.

That's who I'd be concerned about.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:47:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:49:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Same way I think about cheating husbands...Selfish bitches.  Public flogging wouldn't be harsh enough.

+1

Even more so while their man was at war.

Whatever happenned to at least sending a "Dear John" letter?

(I mean, if yer gonna be a whore, at least be an upstanding whore.)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:52:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Same way I think about cheating husbands...Selfish bitches.  Public flogging wouldn't be harsh enough.

+1

+1

I would like to have some words with the ppl she has been banging
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:53:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Well somebody(s) is certainly happy they are around..

yeah, it's a shitty thing to do.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:53:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1
I was thinking something more along the lines of lots of open wounds and tons of salt...

--Mrs.Monk
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:57:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Growing up military and living in a military community as an adult, my husband and I had many military friends.  Looking back, I can honestly say that not ONE couple had both a failthful wife and or husband.  Sometimes it was the spouse, sometimes the enlisted.  Many cases it was both partners that were unfaithful.  

Military housing is usually close quartered, townhouse type communities.  Families tend to look out for each other and become very close.  They watch each others children, cook and share dinners with each other, run errands for each other and at the end of the week, settle down and toss a few brews back.  

So who are those spouses cheating with?  Their enlisted neighbors.  

Lois

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:00:53 AM EDT
[#15]
I recall what happened down at Ft Benning a while back.  There were no less than 3 homicides when some of the guys got back unexpectedly from deployments and at least one one homicide-suicide.  

The supposition is that just coming back off deployment the soldiers are more inclined to react with their training rather than with rationality.  Since they have been trained to react with violence . . . people tend to get dead.

Not an excuse for the murderers, but I think the commander made the right decision for his troops . . . why not try and give thema  chance to cool down and get used to being home a little before having to face their family problems?  If they go off the deep end they will end up in Leavenworth.

As for the cheaters  . . .  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:06:06 AM EDT
[#16]
they should take it back to the old school, like stoning or something. Personally, it would take every ounce of my strength not to let .45 of my friends do the talking for me...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:10:01 AM EDT
[#17]
I saw spouses "shopping for stud service" this weekend while out.  Some of them don't even care enough to take thier rings off while they bounce from guy to guy in the bar looking for an evening partner.   As a former enlisted man I've seen both halves do it.  I've seen many a married guy whoring while out of town too.  Trash is trash no matter which sex.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:20:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Lois

Wow, thats a nice looking horse you have there, must be 25-30 hands high.  

We all know that the upstanding members of the officer corps would never do anything base like cheat on their spouse like some dirty enlisted person peasant.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:23:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

\

Kick them out of base housing.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:24:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Any wife or husband that cheats on his/her spouse while they are overseas serving this country in time of war should be tried as a traitor. Yes, it might sound harsh, but so is coming back home to see the person you thought loved you having sex with someone else.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:24:48 AM EDT
[#21]
SSS
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:24:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

They didn't send it because they wanted to keep the money he was sending home.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:25:24 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lois

We all know that the upstanding members of the officer corps would never do anything base like cheat on their spouse like some dirty enlisted person peasant.

what do us enlisted peons know anyway?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:26:10 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lois

I am sure the poster meant enlisted = committed to .mil service not just the enlisted ranks. Verses the Civi partner of the marrige.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:26:51 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I like your attitude and I agree.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:31:08 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lois

I am sure the poster meant enlisted = committed to .mil service not just the enlisted ranks. Verses the Civi partner of the marrige.

Thats the way I read it too.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:37:05 AM EDT
[#27]
While I certainly don't condone the behavior, I'm very aware that it exists.  A good friend of mine, a married Air Force recruiter, cheated repeatedly on his wife.  The wife had a habit of turning the other cheek.  He finally messed with the wrong girl, (one of his recruits)  the recruit turned him in.  He spent 7 months in military prison and court marshalled out of service.  He was about 3 years shy of retirement.  Lost all of his benefits.  While I understand why the military prosecuted the way they did, I don't understand why the cheating  Bill Clinton, the commander in chief of the military, lost nothing.

Lois
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:55:47 AM EDT
[#28]

What do ya think of cheatin' wives?

Cheaters are selfish pieces of shit.  male or female.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:05:48 AM EDT
[#29]
The part that's curious is why the base commander let's the cheaters stay in base housing.

Separate the kids to the deployed soldier, boot the stay behind dirtbag to the fence.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:28:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Any wife or husband that cheats on his/her spouse while they are overseas serving this country in time of war should be tried as a traitor. Yes, it might sound harsh, but so is coming back home to see the person you thought loved you having sex with someone else.  

Just for shits and giggles how do you feel about the reverse ?
You know the faithfull spouse at home while the other is off bopping?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
The part that's curious is why the base commander let's the cheaters stay in base housing.

I was just about to bring that up.

Not only that, but they will:  recommend to the cheating spouse to get a restraining order taken out against their husbands, boot the husband out of base housing (or force him to relinquish his entire housing allowance to his whoring spouse, if he lives out in town), force the husband to attend "anger management" classes ("Why are you so angry, Marine?"), and to give free legal representation to the whoring spouse (which forces the servicemember to get his lawyer out in town using his (now greatly lowered) funds.

Am I the only one who sees a problem with this?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:33:46 AM EDT
[#32]

I don't think "the war" turned them into cheating whores.  I fear they may have been that way for sometime.

And it is a two way street.  I don't buy the line, "Baby, as a man at war, I 've got needs."
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:45:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Them cheatin wives...
They have cheatin hearts.......

Saw it after the first gulf war.  Tragic.  That's why I told my son in the 4th ID, DO NOT TO GET MARRIED while in the service.  Too tough on a marriage.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#35]
They didn't send it because they wanted to keep and spend the tax free pay and combat pay he was sending home.

Fixed it for you.....
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#36]
A
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not only that, but they will:  recommend to the cheating spouse to get a restraining order taken out against their husbands, boot the husband out of base housing (or force him to relinquish his entire housing allowance to his whoring spouse, if he lives out in town), force the husband to attend "anger management" classes ("Why are you so angry, Marine?"), and to give free legal representation to the whoring spouse (which forces the servicemember to get his lawyer out in town using his (now greatly lowered) funds.

Nope, you sure aren't. I had to take anger management while I was in Iraq (not for a cheating spouse) but get this: A guy in there with me was ordered to take AM because he beat the shit out of his PLT SGT. Why  did he do that you might think? Cuz he found out that the good ol E-7 went back home on leave and plowed his wife for 2 weeks straight. Yet the commander thinks he has a problem controlling his anger. The PLT SGT is lucky he didnt get shot...

And guess what awaits the unfaithful wife back home, a royal ass whoopin and a good soldier locked up for his "inability to manage his anger"
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:22:39 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I've already read the first page, and a big "+1" to SP1Grrl; that's exactly what I was going to say.

I'd like to mention the part in red.  When you say "their housing," are you talking about base housing?  I ask because I think the same UCMJ adultery laws should apply to people living on base as apply to our troops.  Living on base should be a de facto acceptance of those terms.  If that's too harsh, then I see no problem with making it part of "the lease".

FWIW, my father-in-law (former JAG and Cav guy) is a big fan of the older version of the saying:
"Support our troops........ by not fucking their lying cheating spouses."  I can't help but agree with him.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
A

+1.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#41]
We need to bring back the chastity belt.  If a military spouse is found to cheat, she gets one month in the thing for every d*ck that went in.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SpousesFemales have 100 times more rights than the soldiers and they know it.
A spousefemale can have a soldier barred from his own housing for practically any reason.  To do the same to a spousefemale requires at least a month of paperwork to even try.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#43]
It should be a bona fide case to sue both cheating parties for interfering with a contract (albeit a marriage contract) any time before divorce proceedings are initiated.  For people cheating on active servicemen, the punitive damages should be outstandingly huge.

You can sure for interference with commercial contracts.  It makes no sense that people can't sue third parties that screw their spouses.  For those who think that the cheating spouse "just didn't tell" or concealed that they were married, well, that is yet another additional risk someone takes for screwing people without knowing them (in addition to hostile spouses, STDs, false rape allegations, and bastard children).
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#44]
I have almost no morals at all about sleeping with some guys wife.  If dude is around and she wants some, we'll he needs to be doin his job and if he don't hey that marriage means she won't call me the next day.  Usually anyway.  Yes I'm a whore like that.  My ONE restriction is that I have not, and will not sleep with someones wife that is in the military and deployed.  If they offer, I go out of my way to get proof, and let the poor bastard know.  These guys are heros and after all the shit they see over their the last thing they need to come home to is a wife that's cheated.  If it was me deployed and I came back and found out my wife had been cheating, well then I hope the "crime of passion" defense works.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#45]
One thing to remember, according to code, if an enlisted "cheats" he/she is breaking military code.  A punishable crime.  The civilian spouse did not swear into the same code therefore it is not a crime.

Here are some excerpts from http://usmilitary.about.com

Adultery in the military is actually prosecuted under Article 134, which is also known as the "General Article." Article 134 simply prohibits conduct which is of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, or conduct which is prejudicial to good order and discipline.

In 1998, the Clinton Administration authored a change to the Manual for Courts-Martial, which provided that cases of adultery be handled at the lowest appropriate level.  (Imagine that)

However, in a very quiet move, in 2002, President Bush adopted many of the changes that were proposed by President Clinton.

Lois

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:41:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Thanks for your service. Those guys whose wives cheated on them when they were defending our country would be better off single than married to those women.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's obviously a different situation, which requires a different soulution. I don't have an answer right now, but someone in this thread wrote about a court marshall for something along these lines.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
One thing to remember, according to code, if an enlisted "cheats" he/she is breaking military code.  A punishable crime.  The civilian spouse did not swear into the same code therefore it is not a crime.

Here are some excerpts from http://usmilitary.about.com

Adultery in the military is actually prosecuted under Article 134, which is also known as the "General Article." Article 134 simply prohibits conduct which is of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, or conduct which is prejudicial to good order and discipline.
IF it is even prosecuted in the first place . You can have MP's walk in on your AD spouse fucking and look the other way . You can have reports where the spouse states on their own they are fucking around and some commands will just look the other way .

In 1998, the Clinton Administration authored a change to the Manual for Courts-Martial, which provided that cases of adultery be handled at the lowest appropriate level.  (Imagine that)

However, in a very quiet move, in 2002, President Bush adopted many of the changes that were proposed by President Clinton.

Lois

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:58:43 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's obviously a different situation, which requires a different soulution. I don't have an answer right now, but someone in this thread wrote about a court marshall for something along these lines.

Nice edit . Just the same .
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Riighhtt...and I'm sure that the prostitutes in Vietnam and Korea and wherever there are deployed men turn down the married ones...

There's cheating on both sides of the equation.

It just plain sucks.  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top