Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 12:04:25 AM EDT
www.break.com/index/runfromcop.html

Their cops are total PUSSIES!

Talk about molly-coddling and being PC. If I tried this shit in my hood, the cops would have beat the white right out of me. In the vid they act as if they are apprehending a 4th grader....

Dave
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:08:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like they followed the proper force continuum.. and they pepper sprayed the bugger. What's the problem?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:19:36 AM EDT
[#2]
+1 Good JOB
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:20:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#4]
We as Arfcommers really need to get together and decide if British cops are PC wusses or Murderous Ninja Hitmen killing civilians for fun.  

A few months ago during the bombing scares didn't a British cop chase some guy down, jump on him and shoot him in the back of the head?  That thread went a dozen pages at least.  I may not agree with his actions in that case, but I sure as hell wouldn't call him a PC Pussy!  (at least not to his face)

As far as these cops go... I see no problem.  It's only strange that they are so polite!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:28:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
We as Arfcommers really need to get together and decide if British cops are PC wusses or Murderous Ninja Hitmen killing civilians for fun.

That's like asking ARFCOM to come to a concensus about American LEOs being dog-shooting, baby-killing JBTs or not.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

A few months ago during the bombing scares didn't a British cop chase some guy down, jump on him and shoot him in the back of the head?  That thread went a dozen pages at least.  I may not agree with his actions in that case, but I sure as hell wouldn't call him a PC Pussy!  (at least not to his face)

As far as these cops go... I see no problem.  It's only strange that they are so polite!

My Man's got a point.....

I just can't see (and haven't seen) an American cop being that nice to the subject. Escalation of force would have been a lot faster. Any LEO's care to comment on how they'd do it?

Dave
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:17:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I dont see what was so wrong with what they did. He tried to run and got taken down. No excessive beating, no dogs got shot, whats the problem? They probably wernt being as rough as usual though since they had cameras in there face.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:18:35 AM EDT
[#8]
You run, You bleed.........end of story..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top