Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2001 4:53:06 PM EDT
I bought a canister of FOX pepper spray for my girlfriend. She likes to ride her bike.  Its rural at her parents place and she almost got bit by one when she was riding. She left the spray on her dresser when she went home.  Her mom thought it was a horn, like those in the hockey arenas.  She sneaked up on her husband and gave him a toot.  OH MY GOD! The entire house was filled with this stuff.  Made you gag and tear something awful.  They both ran out of the house with their bird and dog in tow. I almost fell of my chair laughing.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#1]
It is hard to pass judgement based on this example, but they don't seem to be the smartest people. How is yer woman in the noggin?

radioman
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#2]
She darn bright.  Has a BSN and is a super athlete.  Common sense has nothing to do with smarts!
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Does Moms know how to read...?
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll tell ya what, that stuff may work on people, but I tried it to break up two of my dogs who were intent on killing each other and it had no effect whatsoever.  Then I was charged with breaking up the dogfight amidst a cloud of this stuff.

Not much fun there.

You might be able to use it to ruin someone's day, but I sure wouldn't trust it to save my ass.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Ah, yes.  Pepper spray.  My personal signature "goodnight" at the local titty-bars.  One healthy shot in the A/C intake in the men's room and it's off to the parking lot to watch the fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top