BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 6:06:26 PM EDT
From the sucks to be you dept.

www.wowt.com/home/headlines/2215306.html
Most Wanted Arrest
Bostwick runs into police cruiser

A man on the Council Bluffs Police most wanted list is behind bars after a good tip.

Police found 32-year-old Donald Chad Bostwick sleeping in a stolen car near 29th Street and 13th Avenue. Officers put stopsticks around the vehicle and then woke him up.

Bostwick tried to get away, but ran the car into a tree, hitting a police cruiser.

When he pulled knife, officers tasered Bostwick.

He was wanted for a number of burglaries, as well as domestic abuse.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I am sure that he is just misunderstood
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I love that kind of stuff.

I once had an illegal riding a bicycle literally crash into my patrol car.  It was on Christmas day and he was wearing a backpack full of cocaine. I have no idea what he did that pissed off God, but nobodys luck can be that bad.

I'm just creeping along through the parking lot when Boom! There's Mexican and cocaine all over my hood.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
From the sucks to be you dept.

www.wowt.com/home/headlines/2215306.html
Most Wanted Arrest
Bostwick runs into police cruiser

A man on the Council Bluffs Police most wanted list is behind bars after a good tip.

Police found 32-year-old Donald Chad Bostwick sleeping in a stolen car near 29th Street and 13th Avenue. Officers put stopsticks around the vehicle and then woke him up.

Bostwick tried to get away, but ran the car into a tree, hitting a police cruiser.

When he pulled knife, officers tasered Bostwick.

He was wanted for a number of burglaries, as well as domestic abuse.

Those officers missed a perfect opportunity to participate in shoot-a-perp day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top