Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2006 2:14:29 PM EDT
I remember taking some as a little kid as part of a scam to get out of school.  Boy was I sorry.  It's called "Syrup of Ipecac" - WTF is Ipecac?  

WHY does it make you puke?

Can that shit kill you, if you say drank a whole bottle?

From what I can remember, I'd rather eat flaming shit than that stuff.  Tasted horrible.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#1]
google works (I just checked to be sure)
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Pukey stuff.

Ipecac is the medicine used to remove poison from the stomach. Ipecac is a plant extract that when swallowed, irritates the stomach and causes vomiting. It is the only recommended method to produce vomiting in poison emergencies.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]
It's Ipacac, it's either made from a plant or someone's last name.

I think it's just made from a plant.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#5]
slip it in someone drink at the bar... watch the fun..
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Pukey stuff.

Ipecac is the medicine used to remove poison from the stomach. Ipecac is a plant extract that when swallowed, irritates the stomach and causes vomiting. It is the only recommended method to produce vomiting in poison emergencies.

Just curious, but why not just use your finger?  I noticed that a lot of stuff says not to induce vommiting.  I figured you would be the guy to ask.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pukey stuff.

Just curious, but why not just use your finger?  I noticed that a lot of stuff says not to induce vommiting.  I figured you would be the guy to ask.

people like me.  I couldnt induce vomiting with a finger if I wanted to.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:03:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I heard mixing milk and mustard does a similar thing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:52:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Do we have a budding arfcom romance here?  I hope one of you is a babe.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:59:00 PM EDT
[#12]
If you give someone enough, they'll puke so much that they go unconscious. You'll have around 1-2 minutes to put you erect penis on their cheek during that time.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#13]
It's sometimes sold under the brand name of "Guinness Stout".
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pukey stuff.

Not even after a prostate exam?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:04:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pukey stuff.

It says DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING because it contains hydrocarbons which when vomited back up have such a low viscosity that you will aspirate some whether you aspirate much or not, and you'll end up with a chemical pneumonia.

Just so you know.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Now we have the possibility of a kinky three way!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pukey stuff.

Because you can cause damage to the back of your mouth and throat with your finger.  Not to menton its not sanitary.   How are you going to do this to a child?  If you take kid into the ER and there are wound in the back of the kids mouth, as Desi would say, You got some explainin to do!  

Its used mostly for children.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I heard mixing milk and mustard does a similar thing.

Damn, that sure sounds gross enough to make me want to fucking puke.  Ugh.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Mexican tap water.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Ipecac is the medicine used to remove poison from the stomach. Ipecac is a plant extract

I saw once on the internet that Ipecac is not really a Plant Extract, but rather the boiled down sweat from used Jock Straps.    Of course given the economic climate here in the US, the production is now outsourced to Mexico.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pukey stuff.

Because you can cause damage to the back of your mouth and throat with your finger.  Not to menton its not sanitary.   How are you going to do this to a child?  If you take kid into the ER and there are wound in the back of the kids mouth, as Desi would say, You got some explainin to do!  

Its used mostly for children.

Actually, I would imagine Desi would say that you got some 'splainin' to do!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:08:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I like an occasilonal stout, sometimes even a Guinness.  

But that's still pretty funny.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:33:21 PM EDT
[#23]
And if the gibberish that Dr. House spits is true, overuse (bulemia) will result in a dicked up heart!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

BLASPHEMY!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:47:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

BLASPHEMER!!!

D'oh!!! lefthandblack was posting as I was still typing!!!....
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:50:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Well guys, thanks for introducing me to emetophilia... a fetish I would gladly have gone through life completely ignorant of. Using names like "Roman Shower" do not make the practice any more appealing .
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:05:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:18:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#30]
What does it contain?

Essence of Feinstein mixed with distilled O'Donnell and no more than .01% of concentrated Hillary (more would result in immediate liver failure).
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:09:28 PM EDT
[#31]
It's made from puss, boogers, toe jam, cat poop, Clorox, Tobasco, old lady's perfume, and cooties.

ETA:  ... and Fresca.

(And I was gonna say Rosie O'Donnell's drawers, but someone already beat me to mentioning her name.    )
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:53:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:55:57 PM EDT
[#33]
There was a vid in GD a few months back where some AssClown on a street corner paid a random Fucktard to drink a whole bottle for $100. It wasn't pretty, I think mace to the face would be an easier way to get a C-note.

Dave
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:03:21 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pukey stuff.

You must be a fun date.  I bet your boyfriend loves that about you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Date rape drug

For dumb and dumber maybe....

Ipecac:  What tubgirl was producing in her picture.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top