Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2006 10:30:12 AM EDT
I heard that only certain people get invited and you can not purchase them on your own? I heard this from a ccw class teacher who was bragging about how he went last year, and is going to go again this yr. Just wanted to verfiy, thanks
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#1]
press, retailer, distributor, or manufacturer.

Or know someone who is one of the above.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#2]
NOTE: Only individuals doing business in the shooting, hunting or outdoor trade or affiliated with the trade may
attend the SHOT Show.  Attendees may be required to provide additional verification of their trade-related business
or affiliation (e.g., FFL or other supporting documentation) prior to or during the show.  Individuals should carefully
review the show's exhibitor and attendee rules prior to registering.

from the registration website

https://webprod1.accureg.com/shot06_prod/webmain/RegLookup.asp?CampaignCode=CampGE
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#3]
That teacher is trying to pump himself up.

Only individuals doing business in the shooting, hunting or outdoor trade or affiliated with the trade may
attend the SHOT Show.  If you register early enough it's only $15.

If I had the $$$ for airfare and a hotel, I'd be at this years show, many of my friends will be there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I went last year.

And I am not a part of the press, manufactuer, distributor etc.

I registered  for the SHOT SHOW with my local gun shops FFL Number. He wasn't going to go to the show last year so I went as a "Guest of the SHOW"

Tickets were $50 because I registered late.

So just ask you local gun shop owner if you can use his FFL Number to get into the show. I have another friend who uses his C&R FFL to go every year.

It is worth the trip......the SHOT SHOW is freaking HUGE!!!

Chris
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:24:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I went last year.

And I am not a part of the press, manufactuer, distributor etc.

I registered  for the SHOT SHOW with my local gun shops FFL Number. He wasn't going to go to the show last year so I went as a "Guest of the SHOW"

Tickets were $50 because I registered late.

So just ask you local gun shop owner if you can use his FFL Number to get into the show. I have another friend who uses his C&R FFL to go every year.

It is worth the trip......the SHOT SHOW is freaking HUGE!!!

Chris

I was just going to ask if a C&R license will work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top