Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 9:43:39 PM EDT
Art Bell is coming back to Coast To Coast. Starting next week, he will be hosting Saturdays and Sundays. Amen, 'cause George Noory is the suxx0r.

Sadly, Art's beloved wife Ramona suddenly passed away two weeks ago. She was not ill in any way; she suffered a severe unknown allegic reaction and died before medical attention could arrive.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad that he is going to get back on his feet.  It seemed that he and his wife were very close.

That poor guy has been through alot in the last 10 years.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I suspect Noory is not a believer in the second, interesting show at times though.   Art Bell is a supporter of the second, and generally more skeptical and unfriendly to dipshits.  I prefer Art.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm very sorry to hear that Art's wife of many years has passed away.

I was disappointed in Art when he left the air, came back and then left suddenly again.  I'm hoping he stays around this time.

In my mind, he has lost some of his credibility, especially when he interviews people like Maj. Ed Dames; I just have to laugh...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Art Bell is a supporter of the second, and generally more skeptical and unfriendly to dipshits.  I prefer Art.  

Main reason I like Art over George.  Art hears and idiots and is willing to call them on it, intelligently.  George will coddle even the worst tin foil hater.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:43:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top