Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 9:32:28 PM EDT
I actually sent some funds.  And he disappeared.  I hate to say this but either we got taken or something not good has happened to him. Hopefully he is just busy building a new life.  But its kind of weird that he just disappeared after funds were sent by our members.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I demand a refund. With interest. And damnit, wheres my presciption for these bumps, there starting to itch.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:34:36 PM EDT
[#2]
He just posted an update within the last day or two, why don't you search for recent posts before you start spewing shit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:36:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
He just posted an update within the last day or two, why don't you search for recent posts before you start spewing shit.

Did search and didnt find anything.  So why dont you check before spouting shit.  

ETA: I went back 12 pages and didnt find anything.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]
FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh look. Two grown(?) men are getting into an online pissing match.
This should be fun.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:38:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Posts Per Day ::
Last Login Date ::
1/21/2006 8:03:16 PM EST
Last Post Date ::
1/21/2006 8:58:55 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#7]
link?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#8]
So....how is he?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did search and didnt find anything.  So why dont you check before spouting shit.  

Why don't you try a search with the correct spelling of his name. I did check before I spouted shit.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=429627
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#10]
muddawggin
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#11]
You beat me to it, anyway here it is again

You spelled his name wrong

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yup I did,  But I was only asking a question and a valid one.   Its interesting how everyone is so tough on the internet.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You ever see the way a Dr writes out a presecription? Shit, I'm surpised the guy types anything even resembling English, let alone being able to actually spell correctly.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You ever see the way a Dr writes out a presecription? Shit, I'm surpised the guy types anything even resembling English, let alone being able to actually spell correctly.

They give us special writing lessons in med school so that guys like this dont write fake scripts for themselves.  Only the pharmacists have the decipher book.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:46:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They give us special writing lessons in med school so that guys like this dont write fake scripts for themselves.  Only the pharmacists have the decipher book.

You know, there might actually be some truth to that......
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup I did,  But I was only asking a question and a valid one.   Its interesting how everyone is so tough on the internet.

Not trying to get into a pissing match here, but you didn't just ask a question. Didn't mean to be short, but there's no need for the rumor mill to start when there's a simple answer (to yes a valid question) close at hand.

No need to make noise that he was trying to take money from the nice people here under false pretenses.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you expect when you insinuate that the guy is a crook just because he hasn't posted in the last 24 hours.

sheesh.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Is that why they have to go to school  for just as long as you doctors?  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:53:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you expect when you insinuate that the guy is a crook just because he hasn't posted in the last 24 hours.

sheesh.

Didnt insinuate anything.  Just typed the truth.  I was more worried that he may not be doing well then anything else.  Also so many times stuff like this goes wrong and a lot of us think the worst.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

sheesh.

Didnt insinuate anything.  Just typed the truth.  I was more worried that he may not be doing well then anything else.  Also so many times stuff like this goes wrong and a lot of us think the worst.  

Quoted:
I actually sent some funds. And he disappeared.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

sheesh.

Quoted:
I actually sent some funds. And he disappeared.

I also IMed a couple of people.  Including Patty.  And they didnt know anything.  Again, sorry if it came out incorrectly but I was just wondering.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:13:14 PM EDT
[#22]
See, that's it...  the reason Docs have to go to school for so long is because they're slow learners

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top