[url]http://www.mcuzi.com/lordtrader/ccw.wmv[/url] <---Click
Anyone know where I can get one?

[i]best viewed with Windows Media Player[/i]

Link Posted: 8/8/2001 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
A new way to reach out and touch someone! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 3:56:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Since TX is a shall issue state, I would think that it would sell like heaters to eskimo's around here. I really do want one. Saw spec for it once. Its a .22/holds 4 rds/fire by pressing the corresponding numbers(i.e. 1-2-3-4)

Sprint has a cellphone/PDA model. Can you imagine if they had a cellphone/PDA/gun combo. Maybe in a 9MM. That would be awesome. Sell only to CCW holders to keep the undesirables away. Its what every business man needs when on the go!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Years ago, my wife had a gun that looked like a tube of lipstick.  It was a single shot 410 shotgun.  I wasn't into guns at the time, so I didn't even look at it closely, but from what I do remember the firing pin was a post on the top.  You pulled the top off and jammed it hard on the other side of the tube while (hopefully) pointing it in the other direction.  A Georgia state police officer took it away from her when she saw it in the women's rest room at a rest area.  After that happened, I did some research on it, and as far as I know, the National Firearms Act (NFA) makes any sort of disguised gun illegal.  In other words, if it doesn't look like a gun, then it has to be NFA registered.  So, no cellphone 22 for me, and I'm glad the LEO didn't haul my wife in on felony charges for an honest mistake.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#4]
only a 5 doller tax stamp [:D] i want one now
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
only a 5 doller tax stamp [:D] i want one now
View Quote

Amen!!! Pass the ammo. Since its a .22 pass it in bricks, and don't be stingy.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:40:32 PM EDT
[#6]
You know AD's would be a bitch with this thing.

*ring*ring*

"Hello?"

"Yeah hey man, what's up?"

"Yeah I'm talking to you thru my gun phone, cool huh?"

"Wait hold on, call waiting" [feel for button to access call waiting line]

[b]BANG!!!![/b]

There goes another ear lobe [:D] Guess you gotta make sure the safety is on all the time.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Sure, you can defend yourself if necessary (which is good) but it has ZERO deterrent capability ( as in "Stop or I'll use this cell phone!...")

The idea is to try to [b][u]avoid[/u][/b] killing someone if at all possible, and doing so under the "Gravest Extreme".
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:44:20 AM EDT
[#8]
A number of these were discovered a while back when Amsterdam police conducted a raid on a drugdealers house...

You can teach your kid not to touch a weapon found on the street as it's easily identified as a firearm. A cellphonegun...

Same same two kids in Amsterdam blew themselves up when they picked up a handgrenade made in former Yugoslavia, it was made out of plastic. They tought it to be a toy grenade(being made of blue plastic and all).

And our gov. officials worry about our AR's/AK's/HK's etc etc [grenade]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought drugs were legal over there?  A raid on a drugdealers house???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top