Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 7:33:11 PM EDT
I was thinking of getting some games just to have around the place, any suggestions on breed, etc.?

Thanks,

GR
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#1]
No, but I've been told I have one hell of a cock.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#2]
so you're looking for a big cock?

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#3]
You mean "fighting cocks?"
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No, but I've been told I have one hell of a cock.

You weren't told that from this guy, was it??
http://AR15.Com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=429839&page=2

GR
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You mean "fighting cocks?"

PLEASE don't post pics on that one....i can only imagine.

Yes, some do call them fighting cocks.

Oh, this was not such a good idea for a thread after all.....

GR
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#6]
No, but there is this wonderful gentleman that lives about amile away from me that does. They NEVER STOP CROWING. I can hear them from my backyard. They are possibly the most annoying animals on the planet. If you have neighbors expect to go to court. That happened to the guy that lives out here. He wouldn't move the coop away from the edge of his property that was by his neighbor's house. The neighbor took him to court and the bird owner said that they weren't that loud really. The neighbor played a professional recording of the sound in his living room, and it was so loud you could barely hear him talking over it. Halfway through the recording the judge told him to stop the tape, and ruled in favor of the neighbor.

Good luck with your birds.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
No, but there is this wonderful gentleman that lives about amile away from me that does. They NEVER STOP CROWING. I can hear them from my backyard. They are possibly the most annoying animals on the planet. If you have neighbors expect to go to court. That happened to the guy that lives out here. He wouldn't move the coop away from the edge of his property that was by his neighbor's house. The neighbor took him to court and the bird owner said that they weren't that loud really. The neighbor played a professional recording of the sound in his living room, and it was so loud you could barely hear him talking over it. Halfway through the recording the judge told him to stop the tape, and ruled in favor of the neighbor.

Good luck with your birds.

That will go along good with the guy across the road that likes to rev up his harley at odd times and the dog from next door that won't stay out of my yard and the shooting range down the road!

Seriously, I was thinking of getting one rooster and a few hens, not a bunch of them.

GR
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Good luck with your birds cocks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top