Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 5:32:34 PM EDT
It looks like it'll be interesting and educational. It's gonna be on discovery at 9:00 Central
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Been Interesting so far.

Anyone got a link to some of these websites?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I almost duped you...

Did you hear the refernce to RebelGray?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok this ROPer that they are talking needs to be beaten to a pulp.

His Websites have been hosting this shit.

What a Fucktard,
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:32:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I almost duped you...

yeah..
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I almost duped you...

yeah..

What am I missing?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I almost duped you...

yeah..

What am I missing?

They interviewed the lady that turned him in earlier on...

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I almost duped you...

yeah..

What am I missing?

He was a member here?

Small World.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:38:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I almost duped you...

yeah..

What am I missing?

He was a member here?

Yes, he is a traitor to the United States and he was a member on ARFCOM...

ETA: Others around here can tell you more...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I almost duped you...

yeah..

What am I missing?

"POS" IMHO. There are probably more of his type that visit this board though.

He was a member here?

Yes, he is a traitor to the United States and he was a member on ARFCOM...

ETA: Others around here can tell you more...

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm completely in the dark here. Anybody wanna fill me in on what happened with RebelGray?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm completely in the dark here. Anybody wanna fill me in on what happened with RebelGray?

He was a member here that was in the National guard, he then converted to islam, decided to help AQ and sold them information on the vulnerabilities of US Military Equipment.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:38:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was a member here that was in the National guard, he then converted to islam, decided to help AQ and sold them information on the vulnerabilities of US Military Equipment.

Are you guys serious????? I watched both of "The New Al-Qaeda" documentaries on Saturday night. I didn't know that the NG from the Jihad.com documentary was a member of this site. That's some crazy shit. Kudos to that woman who is exposing all these scumbags. Those documentaries were pretty damn good, P. Musharaff looks like he wants to get rid of Al-Qaeda almost as much as us, what do you guys think?

The second one was very interesting with the whole internet thing, we could completely criple them if we could find a way to sabotage their internet capabilities. Also, that fucking scumbag who owns a website which shows all the videos from Iraq needs to be taken care of.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you guys serious????? I watched both of "The New Al-Qaeda" documentaries on Saturday night. I didn't know that the NG from the Jihad.com documentary was a member of this site. That's some crazy shit. Kudos to that woman who is exposing all these scumbags. Those documentaries were pretty damn good, P. Musharaff looks like he wants to get rid of Al-Qaeda almost as much as us, what do you guys think?

The second one was very interesting with the whole internet thing, we could completely criple them if we could find a way to sabotage their internet capabilities. Also, that fucking scumbag who owns a website which shows all the videos from Iraq needs to be taken care of.

no no no. if you sabotage their sites then they just pop up somewhere else. maybe somewhere we don't know about. leave the sites alone. think of it as a baited blind.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:57:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to split hairs, but the 'AQ guys' he sold the information to were FBI agents. They busted his ass cold, red handed, hand in the cookie jar, etc.

Yeah I guess I should have added that part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top