User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 3:50:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The answer is B?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#2]
1 year from tomorrow. And do yourself a favor, renew with the executive renewal.  Yeah it's more expensive, but you get in earlier and beat all  of the traffic inside, you get discounts that are acutally decent such as car insurance- I got car insurance through AMEX through Costco and it's great and the best price around.  If you didn't spend enough at the end of the year to cover the difference in cost of a regular member compared to the executive, they'll send you a check, I just got mine like a month ago.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The answer is B?

And, yes they have the right to see your receipt on the way out(to pre-empt the next discussion topic).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top