Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 2:27:40 PM EDT
Anyone catch that flick? I saw it last night and it kicked ASS! Much better than the first one, and the first one was pretty good.

Kate Beckinsale!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw it last night.

Apparently if you ever locked in a shipping crate with Kate Beckinsale, your chances of getting laid are pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Going to see it soon.. I hope.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#3]
The wife and I went to see it today.

I liked that it picked up pretty much right where the last one left off, but they also put in a little intro/recap at the beginning so anyone who hadn't seen the first one wouldn't be lost.

I thought the gratuitous gore/dismemberment factor was a little high in this installment (nothing nastier than last time, but more of those kinds of scenes), but otherwise it was an enjoyable flick. Only question I have is in the fight with William, why did Celine keep looking for and picking up guns, when it was obvious they weren't effective against him?

Ending was interesting, and left the door open for a third installment. Which I hope they don't do... when it comes to sequels, the third time is never a charm.

ETA - oh yeah, and why on EARTH would a parent take their 8 year old kid to see a movie like this?? I noticed a few kids as we were coming out of the theater. Yikes. I'm sure they'll sleep just fine tonight!

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Lets NOT run a search people!

Umm..... WMW is not a member, no GD searches, DUH!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#6]
DUPE
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone catch that flick? I saw it last night and it kicked ASS! Much better than the first one, and the first one was pretty good.

Kate Beckinsale!

That woman REALLY does it for me! Fangs and all.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PONY UP! DUH. Besides, it was only on page 3
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Kate Beckinsale- mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

PONY UP! DUH. Besides, it was only on page 3

Dupe
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Just saw it, my wife & i both loved it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top