Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 12:40:33 PM EDT
I have no idea what I want to get just I want a short overall length and I like the M4 profile,

any suggestions??  Could you post a link or a picture of your own with a brand and model???
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:41:37 PM EDT
[#1]
you going to mount an M203 on it or something?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Light weight car-15 made by bushmaster YHM one piece free floats Bushy Barrel,  A3 style upper.

Lower is a mega receiver with all bushy internals.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
you going to mount an M203 on it or something?

No that would be nice but no...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#4]
so scrap the M4 cut and go with a regular thin barrel, its lighter and wont have the "super elite M4 cut awesomeness!" price increase.  
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/pre-ban/bura2b16sl.asp

or go dissipator, all the shortness of the carbine with all of the 20" barrel sight radius
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/pre-ban/bura2b16d.asp

check out ADCO's site for good stuff as well
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:00:12 PM EDT
[#5]
What ever you do don't put one of those gay vertical for grips on there. That is so gay.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
so scrap the M4 cut and go with a regular thin barrel, its lighter and wont have the "super elite M4 cut awesomeness!" price increase.  
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/pre-ban/bura2b16sl.asp]

but i like the super elite upper
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What ever you do don't put one of those gay vertical for grips on there. That is so gay.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top