Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 9:13:35 AM EDT
When I was a senior in high school we would go wild on the last day and wreck havoc at the school.  We would get an occasional smoke bomb in the hallway once in a while.  So I started collecting smoke bombs waiting for the anticipated day.  I wired about 20 together and made the mother of all smoke bombs.  I lit the fuze and kicked it toward some lockers.

HOLY SHIT!

I didnt realize the amount of smoke that 20 would put out.  There was about an 6 inches of clear are near the floor.  Otherwise you couldnt see 2 inches in front of your face. The smart teachers closed their doors right away and opened their windows.  The dumbasses had their rooms filled with smoke and had to evac to the parking lot!

I was an angel in high school and the teachers loved me.  So when the inquistion started, I was conviently left out of the dragnet that brought in the usual suspects. I also told no one what I did and got away clean!

But looking back, I could have got some teachers and kids hurt or caused medical problems for some.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Heh, reminds me of the 1/4 sticks in the crapper.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Darwin overlooked a few of us.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sure there are quite a few around here that have committed a felony or two or a thousand in their day. Some of the things that were fun or a slap on the wrist can are considered major crimes or news headlines these days and it will only get worse. I would tell a few stories but I not sure what the statute of limitations is on most of them, if it is less than 10 or 15 years I'd probably be safe now
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:42:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:44:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I did a lot of horrible shit I would have done time for if I did it as an adult and was caught.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I did many, many, many things as a kid that would qulify as bad judgement now.

+10000000000
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:54:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I was a total fool until the age of twenty.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I think most of us mature a little later then most females.  It interesting but until I reached my 30s, I didnt feel like an adult.

We could start a thread about fireworks. I bet that alone would encompass 20+ pages of stories.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think most of us mature a little later then most females.  It interesting but until I reached my 30s, I didnt feel like an adult.

Oh, paaahhhleeeeeeeeze!

Immaturity just manifests itself in different ways for females.

I was an angel in high school and the teachers loved me. So when the inquistion started, I was conviently left out of the dragnet that brought in the usual suspects. I also told no one what I did and got away clean!

You were a smart hooligan! Maintain an air of respectability and tell NO ONE about your hooligannery. Two men can keep a secret if one is dead. Two women can't keep anything secret.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top