Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 7:33:54 AM EDT
I don't know how to post pics can some one tutor or post a walk through??

thanks
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:39:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't know how to post pics can some one tutor or post a walk through??

thanks

www.ar15.com/content/help/help.html?id=6
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:55:18 AM EDT
[#3]
So how do ytou get a pictyure posted online??
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:57:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Someone of this forum gave me great advice on the subject.  Set up an account on photobucket.com and load your photos there.  You then copy the URL link of your photograph onto your text post and you are in business.  It was easy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:11:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Do you connect to the internet?  Do you have an ISP?

Go to your ISP's "Support" page and learn how to use the web space you're already paying for.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:17:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Someone of this forum gave me great advice on the subject.  Set up an account on photobucket.com and load your photos there.  You then copy the URL link of your photograph onto your text post and you are in business.  It was easy.

I second the advice on Photobucket. I have 25 MB free space on my ISP, but it's actually easier to host photos on Photobucket. I'm trying to save the ISP space for other files like mp3, vid's, etc.

Photobucket's free and I've never had a problem with it. It's one of the easiest to upload and link to.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:35:18 AM EDT
[#7]
thanks I'll give it a shot

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:49:15 AM EDT
[#8]
hey that worked thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top